What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21: Other Merkins

phantom eel

First Grade
He's only playing for the paycheck imo, so he can afford alimony for the instagram partner/mother of his child, that he no longer lives with...

Sadly not a recipe for happiness there, for anyone concerned.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was just thinking that it wasn't that long ago they could field just about any side and they would always dig deep. These merkins including whatshisface are playing very lazy.
I think his leadership is poor. And a player like Hayne is unable to not be influential. He is a negative influence. It's not exactly his fault. He is able to play at a high standard while cutting corners but youngsters don't need that kind of example.

Kornstar

Coach
What's everyone think of the teddy try?

Loses the ball and toes it ahead. Seen it called knock on 1000 times.

SMMFINGH.

Fair imo. I've never seen them call it a knock on if the player is reactive enough to kick it in time.

Just like if you juggle the ball and then regain possession what is the difference if you fumble but then correct yourself in time to control the kick?

He deliberately kicked it, so I think it's fair.

Tedesco is a freak, the Roosters are so lucky to have gotten him he is a super star and fantastic to watch.

Avenger

Immortal
I'll say it now and I'll say it again never was there a bigger fan than I but not opting for him was the best decision we have ever made.

He is a complete shadow of what he was. A selfish, overrated player who has made this Titans team worse. I actually think there will be dramas in the off season and he may leave the NRL.

phantom eel

First Grade
His "Mrs" moved to Sydney a while back, Av... no way she'd be raising a sport celeb's kud for free.

Credit to you Av for admittimg your view on Hayne has now changed. I thoroughly agree we dodged a bullet there!

Still waiting for Hayne's other staunch backer on here to admit he'd tipped the wrong horse - but on form he'll likely just try and ignore or gloss over it, and we'll be waiting a while....

strider

Post Whore
Im a little puzzled what hayne did wrong with the girl who had his baby? ... its his fault she wanted to go to sydney? He's doing something bad paying support? ... he is somehow different to the other gazillion people having a kid out of wedlock?

phantom eel

First Grade
You were the staunchest.

But there was a certain Wanderers fan who did a lot of "me too" on here about wanting Hayne to return...

phantom eel

First Grade
Im a little puzzled what hayne did wrong with the girl who had his baby? ... its his fault she wanted to go to sydney? He's doing something bad paying support? ... he is somehow different to the other gazillion people having a kid out of wedlock?
We're talking about how poor his form/performance is, and that it's because he doesn't really care and only wanted back in NRL to pay for his responsibilities.

He hated (and was through with) league when he left us early, got upset when we wouldn't stump up an offer for him exactly when he needed it, and has been playing like a reheated turd of a "marquee" player ever since...

strider

Post Whore
He f**ked his career when he decided to play NFL ..... 95% of players take big money offers end of story - no different to the rest

Bandwagon

Staff member
We're talking about how poor his form/performance is, and that it's because he doesn't really care and only wanted back in NRL to pay for his responsibilities.

He hated (and was through with) league when he left us early, got upset when we wouldn't stump up an offer for him exactly when he needed it, and has been playing like a reheated turd of a "marquee" player ever since...

Reading through it seems more to me that you are taking about that. Not we.

Anyways, have fun with that mate.

Latest posts