What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels v Broncos R21 Team List Thread

bartman

Immortal
Let the speculation begin... what will BA's post-Guth plan A, B or C look like?

1. French - no other real alternative...
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Takarangi
5. Hoffman - if fit to return, if not... Folau?
6. Norman
7. Moses
8. Vave
9. King
10. Mannah - though I'd start Alvaro/Gower, and let Captain 35mins play from the bench...
11. Ma'u
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Alvaro
15. Edwards
16. Matagi
17. Smith

18. Folau - probably kept on as a shadow in case Hoffman isn't fit come game day?
19. Gower - probably kept on as a shadow in case of niggling injury in the forwards?

20. Terepo - Wenty, for match fitness
21. Pritchard - returns at Wenty, for match fitness

bartman

Immortal
It was a conversation starter... :p

But yes Auva'a is possibly next cab off the rank.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Well Folau has played in the back row for the past month or so, not exactly the ideal prep for an nrl winger...
Auva'a will slot in at right wing outside jenkovic

Chipmunk

Coach
RVarR will at least gives us another player who can bring the ball back effectively from a kick return.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
When I look at our jigsaw puzzle we call a roster and look at who the Broncos have available, you'd think this weekend's result is a no brainier but how quickly we forget that the Bronx are only 2 points above us on the ladder.

Sort of tells me that BA is the best thing to happen to us for ages and how over rated the fossil is.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
It's a massive game for us!!

Lose and it's a good chance we drop to 8th spot.

But if we win, it's likely we are in equal 4th spot.

The boys better fire up!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
officially round 22 but Auva'a has a game under his belt and his a decent size body...I think him and Semi will do a lot of work coming out our line on friday.
True, I know he played a few games on the wing for Souths so we could do worse.

jk13

First Grade
maybe the tigers did us a favour by giving us a hard one to prepare. hope auva doesn't come in too early when defending

Malabar Eel

Juniors
1. Norman
2. Radradra
3. Jennings
4. Takarangi
5. Hoffman
6. Moses
7. French
8. Vave
9. King
10. Alvaro
11. Ma'u
12. Moeroa
13. Brown

14. Mannah
15. Edwards
16. Matagi
17. Smith

Ring Gids

Juniors
When I look at our jigsaw puzzle we call a roster and look at who the Broncos have available, you'd think this weekend's result is a no brainier but how quickly we forget that the Bronx are only 2 points above us on the ladder.

Sort of tells me that BA is the best thing to happen to us for ages and how over rated the fossil is.

The origin period and the availability of players also has something to do with the relative closeness of the ladder positions.

But agreed on BA's importance to our club.

Incorrect

Coach
Does Jennings mark Roberts? As much as I like Taka I fear the Jet might burn him and RvarR
If Jennings and Taka stay on the sides they have been playing the last few weeks it will be James the Aeroplane up against Taka... I don't think there's any chance Jennings will be moved over to the left, doing so would potentially compromise Moses defensively. I think Taka can manage things, just needs to get up in Roberts' face, rough him up a bit, pinch his nipples, twist his scrotum... that sort of shit....

ash411

Bench
Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Josh Hoffman

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Siosaia Vave

9. Cameron King