What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 v Broncos: Game Day Thread

PARRA_FAN

Coach
My computer hasn't worked for a couple of days but still on a high since Friday night.

What an amazing win!! These boys showed so much commitment and never gave up. Even at 12-0 behind I thought if we can jag a try before half time we'd be confident, but we got 2 and really muscled up in defence.

I'm so proud of the boys. People wrote us off because we played a top side in Brisbane and also had season ending injuries in Scott and Kaysa and now the inform Gutherson but we played as a team no matter who was out there.

Ive been impressed with Moses since he made the transfer, I knew this guy had talent, maybe he wasn't allowed to play his style at the Tigers but since he's come here he's really confident with his football.

Brown, Manu and that run from Matagi. Amazing.

I put that down as one of the best wins in a long time, thanks to Brad Arthur's coaching.

28 points in the past is normally enough to get into the finals but Id love us to keep going.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moses was a gun through 2015 and 2016, at least in attack. He consistently created linebreaks and tries, but because of the Tigers' poor defence they always found themselves behind on the scoreboard. Then it looks like the halves' fault that they can't conjure a try whenever it's needed (six times a game). No halfback can create a try every time it's needed. Teams need to be able to defend the tries he does create.

And obviously his own defence was badly exposed in a shitty defensive side.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Moses was a gun through 2015 and 2016, at least in attack. He consistently created linebreaks and tries, but because of the Tigers' poor defence they always found themselves behind on the scoreboard. Then it looks like the halves' fault that they can't conjure a try whenever it's needed (six times a game). No halfback can create a try every time it's needed. Teams need to be able to defend the tries he does create.

And obviously his own defence was badly exposed in a shitty defensive side.
I recall last season Poo where Brooks was absent and Moses did all the half back stuff. He was terrific.
I still think he maybe chances his arm a tad more than he should but his effort and improvement thus far at The Eels has been great. I cant believe how good he is defensively. Thanks BA and Jenko. Was great to see Corey running again as well.

Bandwagon

Staff member
I recall last season Poo where Brooks was absent and Moses did all the half back stuff. He was terrific.
I still think he maybe chances his arm a tad more than he should but his effort and improvement thus far at The Eels has been great. I cant believe how good he is defensively. Thanks BA and Jenko. Was great to see Corey running again as well.

Yeah, I don't think it can be overstated how much Jenko has been responsible for Moses' improvements defensively.

Latest posts