What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 V Tigers (will we have a team?)

strider

Post Whore
How does Mau get a week for something that was barely a penalty???

Does the NRL know we can't make the finals yet????
Ridiculous ... i dont think the guy went past the horizontal and he landed on his side ... he milked it for all its worth and then some

Clearly john grant is just making 100% sure ... we'd hate this to be a year 24 gets you in with dirty rotten cheats in 8th

I'm not sure if this has any impact on the grading or "charge worthiness" of the incident but...it was off the ball, so that might have worked against him.

ash411

Bench
If they thing he can get off, they should totally fight it, but if not, I'd rather he had a week off now than have carry over points that could bite us later on..

phantom eel

First Grade
Ma'u's probably thinking... f**k this shit. Foran gets time off, Semi gets time off, Norman gets time off, what can I do to get a week off after putting in constantly this season?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
1. French
2. Bureta
3. Falou ( Jennings if back)
4. Taka
5. Gordon
6. Gutherson
7. Robson
8. Alvaro
9. De gois
10. Mannah
11. Edwards
12. Moeroa
13. Peni
14. King ( I reckon second tier contract cap won't let us play him)
15. Wicks
16. Gower
17. O'brien

phantom eel

First Grade
I don't think Arthur will name French at fullback tomorrow, rather perhaps try and work in a position swap between Bevan and Gordon for periods of the game, rather than let the other team in on possible plans.

1. Gordon
2. Faraimo
3. Folau (apparently available, and mentioned by BA)
4. Takairangi
5. French
6. Gutherson
7. Robson
8. Wicks
9. De Gois
10. Mannah
11. Edwards
12. Moeroa
13. Terepo
14. Nelson (may as well back him up from last game)
15. Alvaro
16. Gower
17. O'Brien

If Warriors have used 33 players in first grade this season, I can't see the NRL having an issue in us making John Folau our 28th player used.

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Since Folau signed a multi-year deal last year, after playing first grade, there's a good chance he's in the top 25.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's very hard to tackle. Though I agree his defence at centre is very poor. Apparently he's lost a lot of weight though, which should improve his lateral movement.

Bazal

Post Whore
He's hard to tackle if he's 5m out from the opposite try line and has a chance of getting over. He's very easy to tackle everywhere else on the field.

forward pass

Coach
Anyone see Taka's tweet to Lussick last night. I don't know how to post them here.
Basically asked him why he never played that well for us !!! lol. So true.

Latest posts