What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 V Tigers (will we have a team?)

phantom eel

First Grade
So Toutai gets a run in place of Faraimo, and Ma'u is named at centre - did we fight his charge, or may there need to be a further backline change?

Gronk

Staff member
So Toutai gets a run in place of Faraimo, and Ma'u is named at centre - did we fight his charge, or may there need to be a further backline change?

Burrito is out for the season BTW. Had surgery on a cheekbone few days ago.

Another one bites the dust.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
So would that be from the completely innocent knee to the face that helped him not score the try?
Yeah it was no big deal, lead with your knees in the ingoal and collect someone in the face is all good. But lift someone by the leg and drop them on their side " That's a paddlin"

hybrideel

Bench
So leading knees in breaking a cheekbone = fine
lifting a bloke up making him land on his side = 1 week

Seems legit

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It wasn't exactly dangerous but the judiciary probably didn't like the fact they couldn't issue a verdict for the intentional cheap shot. So they hit him with 'dangerous throw' (or whatever) instead.

Kornstar

Coach
f**king disgraceful! Toddles has a lot of work to do in so many areas......the f**ker has added zero value since taking over!

Gazzamatta

Coach
I know BA wants the players to be accountable and not offer excuses but our softly, softly approach gives me the galloping shi*s.
I really hope Eels Hierarchy Mark II has some more fight in them. Our current approach simply has not worked.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What a f**king joke, and that fat f**k Thaiday only gets two for dropping someone on their head.

Don't know why we bothered, as long as you wear Blue and Gold you have no chance whatsoever.