What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21 vs. Roosters

Bulldog Force

Referee
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=448155

2015syd-thirdMARVEL.jpg

1. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Michael Jennings 4. Blake Ferguson 5. Brendan Elliott
6. James Maloney 7. Mitchell Pearce
8. Jared Waerea-Hargreaves 9. Jake Friend 10. Dylan Napa 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Aidan Guerra

Interchange: 14. Sam Moa 15. Isaac Liu 16. Kane Evans 17. Siosiua Taukeiaho
18. Jackson Hastings 19. Matt McIlwrick 20. Suaia Matagi

2015cby-main.jpg

1. Brett Morris 2. Curtis Rona 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Sam Perrett
6. Moses Mbye 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. David Klemmer 9. Michael Lichaa 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Frank Pritchard 13. Greg Eastwood

Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano 15. Shaun Lane 16. Lloyd Perrett 17. Tim Browne
19. Corey Thompson 22. Danny Fualalo

REF-LIME-2015-SQU150.jpg

Referees: Matt Cecchin, Ashley Klein
Sideline Officials: Nick Beashel, Russell Turner
Video Referees: Steve Chiddy, Ben Galea

Holden Cup Under 20's R21
FRI 5:30PM | Roosters v Bulldogs @ Allianz Stadium

VB NSW Cup R21
SAT 10:40AM | Canterbury v North Sydney (SOU) @ Leichhardt Oval
BYE | Wyong (SYD)​

MarkC

Juniors
I recon we could get a win this week, even though a Roosters win is the most likely result.

It will definitely take a fully committed effort from the whole Dogs team, and a bit of luck at a bare minimum.

But stranger things have happened.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Because we're underdogs (excuse the pun), I reckon we'll put in a good fight then the wheels will completely fall off in the 2nd half and we'll concede too many points.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I think all we are aiming for is to be consistent over the next few weeks and get those combo's working. Been a long time since we have been able to put the same sort of team on the field, and playing these big guns will really help us understand where as a team we are at, and the level we need to be at.

lafai

Bench
We ended the game the same way we started the game, with a pea heart. And don't none of you say we'll turn it around next week against the Broncos or the week after against Souths.

Packy

Bench
Perrett has really turned in to a liability. So too has Lafai. Sad to see but we need something better from them.

lafai

Bench
We won't drop them (btw I don't give a shit that my names is lafai, he's been terrible) because Des never drops his starters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
We didn't finish with a pea heart, we had tired blokes on their last legs because Des used the interchange poorly. Really proud of the effort but Perrett's let-in with that Jennings try was woeful and Lafai's defence and attack are just ordinary at the moment. Otherwise I think we can challenge. Just need to not concede 22 points in the first quarter of the contest.

lafai

Bench
We didn't finish with a pea heart, we had tired blokes on their last legs because Des used the interchange poorly. Really proud of the effort but Perrett's let-in with that Jennings try was woeful and Lafai's defence and attack are just ordinary at the moment. Otherwise I think we can challenge. Just need to not concede 22 points in the first quarter of the contest.

Roosters wanted it more and we were shit, but I'm happy with your assessment too