What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 21

Band On The Run

Juniors
Haven't seen anyone else start this thread yet so I might as well do it.

Geelong v St Kilda
Essendon v Carlton
GWS Giants v Melbourne
Fremantle v Richmond
Brisbane Lions v Adelaide Crows
Collingwood v North Melbourne
Port Adelaide v West Coast Eagles
Western Bulldogs v Sydney Swans
Hawthorn v Gold Coast Suns

Hopefully we beat the Crows and that GWS beat the Demons for Luke Power's 300th game, always have been and always will be a legend in my eyes. Also I want to see GC win the spoon for trolling purposes and Melbourne have the most annoying fans over at BigFooty. I also want to see Carlton get beat and miss out on finals.

However my tips are (don't usually tip, as I'm usually too lazy, but lets see how I go):
Geelong by 30
Essendon by 10
Melbourne by 10
Fremantle by 30
Adelaide Crows by 10
Collingwood by 20
West Coast Eagles by 50
Sydney Swans by 40
Hawthorn by 80

AuckMel

Bench
Very busy this week. Thanks BOTR.

Geelong by 14 in the rain.
Carlton by 20
Melbourne by 10
Fremantle by 22
Adelaide Crows by 28
Collingwood by 8
West Coast Eagles by 38
Sydney Swans by 40
Hawthorn by 124

AuckMel

Bench
Good win for the Roos tonight. Not overly surprised at losing. Don't play many games at Etihad, the Roos match up well and have been in very good form.

BOTR will be happy. Great win after looking out of it at 1/4 time.

Band On The Run

Juniors
Was a ****ing great game. Did not see it coming whatsoever!

Stewie, I think you would be happy to hear that I gave some abuse to Camry fans after the game :D

CyberKev

Staff member
Expected North to get the job done, but could only really hope that Brisbane would.

Excellent wins to both sides.

Carlton & Essendon now the only sides outside the eight that can make it, but will be hard going for the former and near impossible for the latter.

Sydney currently the only side guaranteed a place in the top four, although something extraordinary would need to happen for Adelaide to miss.