What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Bulldogs: Game Day Thread

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Any of you merkins still think Kritchard is better than King ?
He's definitely better at some things. King has played well enough, and he has a kicking game that Kritchard doesn't have. But he also hasn't really played any good teams other than Brisbane, and he's benefiting from Moses' increased confidence.
If so, get a life
Oh

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He's definitely better at some things. King has played well enough, and he has a kicking game that Kritchard doesn't have. But he also hasn't really played any good teams other than Brisbane, and he's benefiting from Moses' increased confidence.

Oh

yeh, Brisbane are shit aye

Gazzamatta

Coach
I thought he was fantastic against The Broncos. His passing got our forwards over the advantage line and he also earned penalties for the team. He almost achieved your defensive average for a hooker.
I know you made a poor early call on CK Poo but its only you who continue to believe your negativity regarding CK.
CK has been one of the main reasons our forwards are now dominating.
Period. Lol.

T.S Quint

Coach
I thought he was fantastic against The Broncos. His passing got our forwards over the advantage line and he also earned penalties for the team. He almost achieved your defensive average for a hooker.
I know you made a poor early call on CK Poo but its only you who continue to believe your negativity regarding CK.
CK has been one of the main reasons our forwards are now dominating.
Period. Lol.

Or maybe our forwards are helping to make CK play better.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Thats a stupid argument.
Our forwards are playing better and making more meters. I wouldn't put all this down to CK passing them the ball.

I can however say that our forwards getting faster play the balls is helping CK get out of dummy half easier.
Or is it the forwards getting over the advantage line a result of improved DH service culminating in faster play the balls? It all starts with the DH service and if you cant see that well maybe im not the only stupid contributor to this discussion.

T.S Quint

Coach
Or is it the forwards getting over the advantage line a result of improved DH service culminating in faster play the balls? It all starts with the DH service and if you cant see that well maybe im not the only stupid contributor to this discussion.

I don't know if the dummy half service has improved that much, to be honest.
Defence has improved as well as our kicking game. These things have had more impact on how our forwards are performing than how the dummy half is passing.