What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Dragons - Match Day Thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought I wrote that?
This is the only discussion about this.

So as to do away with some members complaining about not seeing game threads, I created them for all the remaining matches this year, so that all members can see them. I don't know if any have you on ignore or not, so this idea was designed to solve a problem.

If you are annoyed/pissed off etc by it, I don't care. It's a thread. Time to try and spend less time complaining about this site and more time talking about footy.

Move on.

Rabbit toes

First Grade

So as to do away with some members complaining about not seeing game threads, I created them for all the remaining matches this year, so that all members can see them. I don't know if any have you on ignore or not, so this idea was designed to solve a problem.

If you are annoyed/pissed off etc by it, I don't care. It's a thread. Time to try and spend less time complaining about this site and more time talking about footy.

Move on.
Context is a big thing, what I meant was originally in the thread title I thought I wrote it.
Also I don't complain about the site, site is fine. It's the same posters and multiple accs I complain about.
Wanna talk footy, good luck, once you've been buried under a mountain of dribble you'll understand.

Oh and go Souths!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Context is a big thing, what I meant was originally in the thread title I thought I wrote it.
Also I don't complain about the site, site is fine. It's the same posters and multiple accs I complain about.
Wanna talk footy, good luck, once you've been buried under a mountain of dribble you'll understand.

Oh and go Souths!
I'm a moderator. I understand that more than you ever will.

But I don't go around sooking about it in threads (not saying you do, just saying in general)

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I'm a moderator. I understand that more than you ever will.

But I don't go around sooking about it in threads (not saying you do, just saying in general)
Voicing opinions are one thing, steamrolling others opinions and barraging everyone if they don't like it, is another.

As a moderator how often did you find yourself in the Souths forum prior say July 2014? Genuine question.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Figured as much, so you soon
Don't be a pissy bitch. I'm not answering your question because
A. I don't log my moderation. I have a job and a life.
B. It serves absolutely zero purpose in the long term aim of improving the forum. Hanging onto bitchiness solves f**king nothing, it just prevents you from ever moving forward.

Therefore. Get over it, grow up. Despite what you "figured" we are trying to solve problems all over the site to make it enjoyable for everyone.

Last edited:

rabbitohs95

Bench
Well I'm not sure how this one is gonna go. Dragons have been inconsistent to say the least over the last few weeks.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Move on.
I just chose to show ignored content so the thread popped up and now I have solved the problem so ignore that PM I did.

Rabbits20

Immortal
All past Souths greats will be turning in their graves,this mob doesn't belong anywhere near the hallowed turf!
I can't see us winning with the poor body language of our team currently.

I'd be bringing Clark back.

He is Souths through and through and I can't question his comittment.