What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Titans

OldPanther

Coach
Playing Maloney was dumb. He has been a liability and now he is injured. We’ve played bottom 8 sides 3 weeks in a row, he should be coming off a rest.

Yep. Should have rested and come back this week as his tune up game before we get into the top 8 teams.

betcats

Referee
Probably hasn’t been mentioned much but I’m quickly getting over Heathro and his dumb f**k penalties. Smarten up or f**k off, he’s a liability we don’t need.

OldPanther

Coach
Probably hasn’t been mentioned much but I’m quickly getting over Heathro and his dumb f**k penalties. Smarten up or f**k off, he’s a liability we don’t need.

I thought he had come good in(I think) the Warriors game. He was best forward for us but he just can't contain himself. Gus already spoke to him earlier in the year. If he keeps playing like a park footy grub that's all he'll have left as a career option. He hasn't earned the right like Surgess.

Panfa

Juniors
From memory he missed the under 20s grand final because of suspension hes a lose cannon needs to control his aggression or will end up being a maria hargraves type player

franklin2323

Immortal
From memory he missed the under 20s grand final because of suspension hes a lose cannon needs to control his aggression or will end up being a maria hargraves type player

He did. Him and Luai got 6 weeks and missed the game

betcats

Referee
I thought he had come good in(I think) the Warriors game. He was best forward for us but he just can't contain himself. Gus already spoke to him earlier in the year. If he keeps playing like a park footy grub that's all he'll have left as a career option. He hasn't earned the right like Surgess.

Yep. He’s got the talent but he’ll be nothing but a reserve grader if he keeps putting his team under pressure like that.

superpanther

Juniors
I knw I will get beaten to death for this comment but I really believe we need a player like Hetherington in the team, all he needs to do is control his aggression

betcats

Referee
I knw I will get beaten to death for this comment but I really believe we need a player like Hetherington in the team, all he needs to do is control his aggression

But he isn't controlling his aggression, he has a ridiculous rap sheet already.

We have aggressive forwards, I don't mind having a grub in the pack but we don't need it the truth is grubs like Jack are becoming a thing of the past, you have to be smarter about it. Jack needs to wake up, plays like that swinging arm are just dumb selfish "look how tough I am" plays IMO. We do not need it at all.

OldPanther

Coach
Players like him are just a liability now. The age of that style of "tough" is over. If he doesn't stop we'll be paying cap for a player who misses half his game being suspended.

BxTom

Bench
But he isn't controlling his aggression, he has a ridiculous rap sheet already.

We have aggressive forwards, I don't mind having a grub in the pack but we don't need it the truth is grubs like Jack are becoming a thing of the past, you have to be smarter about it. Jack needs to wake up, plays like that swinging arm are just dumb selfish "look how tough I am" plays IMO. We do not need it at all.
The only problem Jack has is his name. If his name was Cameron Smith, he would never faced any charges in the first place.

YoungPanther

Juniors
I get all this Jack talk. I have taken great interest since he moved down here as a kid and hard to defend his past couple of weeks. I thought after the Warriors game he had somewhat turned the corner but that proved only momentarily.

I know there is a player in there, he just needs to learn to be smarter. Whether that can happen, only Jack can affect that.

If he was on his last chance, he may achieve that quicker but unfortunately there is another club who have made him well aware they would gladly take him if it didn't work out at the Panthers.

He has good people trying to steer him down the right path, so let's hope he listens.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
The only problem Jack has is his name. If his name was Cameron Smith, he would never faced any charges in the first place.

This is just plain false. He gives away a shitload of genuine penalties. And that swinging arm against the Titans was truly moronic.

franklin2323

Immortal
I get all this Jack talk. I have taken great interest since he moved down here as a kid and hard to defend his past couple of weeks. I thought after the Warriors game he had somewhat turned the corner but that proved only momentarily.

I know there is a player in there, he just needs to learn to be smarter. Whether that can happen, only Jack can affect that.

If he was on his last chance, he may achieve that quicker but unfortunately there is another club who have made him well aware they would gladly take him if it didn't work out at the Panthers.

He has good people trying to steer him down the right path, so let's hope he listens.

This time next year. You'd think he wouldn't be doing those things. So it isn't all lost just atm he is a concern