What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 v Titans

Sime_11

Juniors
The boys need to get into Jack to control himself, he’s hurting the team and his own chances

BxTom

Bench
This is just plain false. He gives away a shitload of genuine penalties. And that swinging arm against the Titans was truly moronic.
I wasn't exonerating his stupidity, I was commenting on the disparity in the application of the law. Perhaps I should have stated that for some of the duller ones here?

betcats

Referee
I get all this Jack talk. I have taken great interest since he moved down here as a kid and hard to defend his past couple of weeks. I thought after the Warriors game he had somewhat turned the corner but that proved only momentarily.

I know there is a player in there, he just needs to learn to be smarter. Whether that can happen, only Jack can affect that.

If he was on his last chance, he may achieve that quicker but unfortunately there is another club who have made him well aware they would gladly take him if it didn't work out at the Panthers.

He has good people trying to steer him down the right path, so let's hope he listens.

I hope he works it out at Penrith but if not I wont lose sleep, theres plenty of good young forwards waiting for a crack next year.

martielang

Bench
Needs to smarten up but I love me some hethro. I think we need someone with pure aggression in our side, we've never really had someone like that. Aside from that I think he'll be a cracking player in a year or two.

Needs to smarten up but I love me some hethro. I think we need someone with pure aggression in our side, we've never really had someone like that. Aside from that I think he'll be a cracking player in a year or two.
RCG is far FAR better in the role. People were also scared of Plummy. Hetherington is nothing but a grub

betcats

Referee
RCG is far FAR better in the role. People were also scared of Plummy. Hetherington is nothing but a grub

Yeah we need RCG or JFH aggression, Heathro grubbiness is counter productive atm. The refs have him marked, he isn't going to catch a break anytime soon so he needs to get squeaky clean and that just wont happen IMO.

betcats

Referee
RCG's is just an act though. You can tell.

Hetherington just brings the crazy. Love it.

You can tell can you. Lol wtf. RCG is a leader, he provides controlled aggression.

Jack might be able to throw them but you are geniused if you think any NRL players are scared of him. They want him to throw one, look at fifita messing with him in the tunnel, he has a rep as a loose cannon already and teams are already trying to exploit him.

martielang

Bench
Its the other way around. Reagan loves the hard stuff. Hetherington grubs it up because he has nothing else and feels he doesn't belong at the level

100% he’s trying to hard to prove himself, I’m not arguing that at all.

Reagan never used to love the hard stuff nor was anything special, he grew into his role & Hetherington will too.

If he harnesses his crazy, he’ll be a massive asset for whoever he’s playing for. The foundations are there.

martielang

Bench
You can tell can you. Lol wtf. RCG is a leader, he provides controlled aggression.

Jack might be able to throw them but you are geniused if you think any NRL players are scared of him. They want him to throw one, look at fifita messing with him in the tunnel, he has a rep as a loose cannon already and teams are already trying to exploit him.

RCG was nothing special to start, Hook took him to a new level & made him a leader.

betcats

Referee
If he harnesses his crazy, he’ll be a massive asset for whoever he’s playing for. The foundations are there.

No one has denied the kid has talent but right now his attitude is letting him down, its completely selfish play. Both our Cup and flegg sides are killing, theres a young boy called shawn blore who plays in the forwards looks the goods, we don't need to carry a liability like Heathro. If he has another game like the weekend let him go.

Latest posts