What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 22 vs Bulldogs - Team List Thread

oldmancraigy

Coach
Fritchard will be close I would imagine? Big body type we could use against their large pack.

I don't see any changes being made, but he'd be closely considered I imagine.

Gronk

Staff member
This is an incredibly low blow. I hate the Bulldogs as much as any Parra fan but WTF has this got to do with the club.

100%. The Dogs unfortunately need to understand that whilst the back section of the telecrap loves NRL, the front section is anti-muslim and so are their red-neck readers..

Tommy Coco

Juniors
If Hoff is fit he should play imo. If I were the doggies and Arva was on the wing I'd be bombing him all day, he is not a regular winger and we got away with it for one game but I wouldn't push my luck.

I dont think their kicking game is that intelligent. From what I have seen of them in the last year and a half they die with the ball in hand on the last or rush a nonsense kick quite often.
I would put up with a dropped bomb from 'Some in return for he's go forward.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If Hoff is fit he should play imo. If I were the doggies and Arva was on the wing I'd be bombing him all day, he is not a regular winger and we got away with it for one game but I wouldn't push my luck.
We are going to need Avaaaaaarrrrr's rucking ability against a massive dogs pack.

Last game against them we could barely get out of our end that second half.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
100%. The Dogs unfortunately need to understand that whilst the back section of the telecrap loves NRL, the front section is anti-muslim and so are their red-neck readers..

Agreed.

Also, they are trying to build a story and a profile of this merkin. All they've got at the moment is a picture of him in a Bulldogs jersey.

'Bulldogs Bomber' sounds more interesting than 'Bomber'.

The fact that we are commenting on it means it has worked.

Gronk

Staff member
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/08/01/team_list_eels_v_bul.html

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Kirisome Auva'a

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Siosaia Vave

9. Cameron King

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma'u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Daniel Alvaro

15. Kenny Edwards

16. Suaia Matagi

17. Peni Terepo

18. David Gower

19. Will Smith

20. Frank Pritchard

21. Josh Hoffman

IFR33K

Coach
Investigating the matter?
What the f**k is there to investigate? The Telegraph wrote a shitty headline. Ask them to apologise. Move on.

I hope there's something there for the dogs to take the telegraph to the cleaners. The media live off the game but continually run it through the mud at any given opportunity.

T.S Quint

Coach
I hope there's something there for the dogs to take the telegraph to the cleaners. The media live off the game but continually run it through the mud at any given opportunity.

Im hoping the Telegraph uncover a secret underground bomb-making ring, all set up and run by the Bulldogs club.

lingard

Coach
No changes required... but wonder if BA will be tempted to rest a forward or two who is struggling/carrying injury in favour of giving gametime to Pritchard, Gower or Smith this week?

I like Smith. But is it a coincidence that our forwards just kept running all night - when we had four of them on the bench (instead of three forwards and a hooker)? But Pritchard or Gower in order to rest someone else sounds fair enough.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/08/01/team_list_eels_v_bul.html

Parramatta Eels side

1. Bevan French

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Kirisome Auva'a

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Siosaia Vave

9. Cameron King

10. Tim Mannah (c)

11. Manu Ma'u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. Daniel Alvaro

15. Kenny Edwards

16. Suaia Matagi

17. Peni Terepo

18. David Gower

19. Will Smith

20. Frank Pritchard

21. Josh Hoffman
Does anyone have anything positive to say about this select group of 21 specimens?

Latest posts