What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 - Broncos vs Rabbitohs, Thursday 16th of August 7:50pm @ Suncorp Stadium

Travitoh

First Grade
Well, the first 30 minutes couldn't have been worse but a bit of ball security leading to possession in the last 10 has yeilded points and we're in this.
If I'm a Brisbane supporter, I'd be nervous about not scoring more points as the better side.

Hopefully half time doesn't halt the momentum that was built and we hit the ground running.

I might just stay up after all lol

Rabbits20

Immortal
Gags has been great.

Credit to Hunt for saving what could’ve been a try too.

We look a bit tired but that was expected coming off two big games....

Angus hold the f**king ball....

themacemaceman

Juniors
Kennar killed us tonight. Let’s hope
Graham is good to go next week and with GI back hopefully gags back to right centre.

Travitoh

First Grade
This was really disappointing.
Either side of halftime there was some good footy but outside of that, it's been really poor and defensively felt really soft and even lazy at times.
Sure Kennar had a shocker but there were plenty of first grade players inside of him who weren't much better.
Clark provided some really good energy when he came on and it was the best Souths looked tonight.
Gagai and Burns were the best over 80 imo and Reynolds ran the show when we had possession. Not too many more to write home about though.

bunny hopped

Juniors
Had next to no defence tonight, a lot of jersey grabbing and slipping off tackles. Our right side was shocking. Had some solid set plays which gave us the goods. Looked good in patches but once again drifted out. Oh well look forward to next week when we have a few full timers back.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I'll tell ya who the f**k isn't pulling his weight and seems to go under the radar,"CODY f**kING WALKER"!!!
He's a senior player who needs to take hold of the game and own it!!!
All he's taking hold of at the moment is his prick!

southsport

First Grade
Had next to no defence tonight, a lot of jersey grabbing and slipping off tackles. Our right side was shocking. Had some solid set plays which gave us the goods. Looked good in patches but once again drifted out. Oh well look forward to next week when we have a few full timers back.
Nine day break between games too.

Travitoh

First Grade
I'll tell ya who the f**k isn't pulling his weight and seems to go under the radar,"CODY f**kING WALKER"!!!
He's a senior player who needs to take hold of the game and own it!!!
All he's taking hold of at the moment is his prick!

His last two games have been disappointing and i wonder if it is related to AJ missing from the back?
Supercoach wise, i noticed a trend of Cody's output being halved without Johnston in the 1.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
His last two games have been disappointing and i wonder if it is related to AJ missing from the back?
Supercoach wise, i noticed a trend of Cody's output being halved without Johnston in the 1.
Spot on Trav he's been bloody terrible,I also play Sportsdeck real dream team he scored a massive 4 points tonight, but he's consistent he scored the same last week.
On AJ could well be,I'm sure he has contributed a try assist to quite a few of his tries.