What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 23 Game Day Thread: Eels v Knights

Eelementary

Post Whore
Attitude and application aside, it's pretty heartening to know that we can compete without:

* Our first and second choice hookers
* Our first and second choice fullbacks
* Our co-captain

We've been missing Gutherson, De Gois (I know he has limitations to his game, but he is desperately missed in D, imo), Pritchard, Scott, and French for large chunks of this season, and still competed well.

I know we will be a better side with French and Scott back in it.

Still - doesn't really excuse the boys' performance last night.

Apey

Staff member
Have we ever produced a good performance for our 'leaders' in milestone games? Cayless, Hindy, Burt, Mannah - Im pretty sure we have lost most of their milestone games. Melbourne on the other hand...
Lols at the Knights we send our legends off with career ending injuries

Kornstar

Coach
Have we ever produced a good performance for our 'leaders' in milestone games? Cayless, Hindy, Burt, Mannah - Im pretty sure we have lost most of their milestone games. Melbourne on the other hand...

I think we won Hindy's 300th but pretty sure we have lost every other milestone game in the last 10 or so years.