What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Broncos

SET2JT

Juniors
You have to remember Crush, that it was Mann who kicked the ball dead in goal the set before to give the Broncos a 7 tackle set to get down the other end to score the first try. Yes Dugan dropped it, but Kurt piggy backed them down there.

He's better than McCrone, but to tout him as our saviour was wrong. He's got a long way to go if he wants to be first grade half.
Lol that kick was just unlucky it went dead. The bomb landed 20m out took a wicked bounce and just went dead.

What has sims delivered all year? What a myth !

Graham blair for this bloke please.

Only Jdb Vaughn and Tyson should be kept from pack
Wonder coach started Sims didn't he?

Sims has been pretty handy from the bench, but he sure isn't a starting forward

Dragon Blood

Juniors
If you really want to look at 2 moments that cost is 12 points simply look at Dugan dropping ball let's in try - TRY
Dugan dropping ball over the line - NO TRY
TOTAL for 2 f**k ups 12 points! Basically the margin we lose by!
Go the tattooed shaks centre in 2018. Luv ya Tatts and all.

What do the minions do to Gru in minions/ despicable 3 ? Some kind of raspberry toungue out dismize?

Wanna do the same for the tattood minion

True_Believer

Juniors
The team tried hard tonight but the Broncos have a much better roster.

I thought Kurt Mann was classy tonight. His defence isn't woeful, only miss was Glenn; got Glenn to ground but Dugan had raced up and the hole was created.

My opinion without Milford the Broncos come back to the field fast. He is the best player in the comp.

He also rushed up on Milford which lead to the last try. Made some poor decisions all round tonight.

Old Timer

Coach
A lot of fair weather sailors in this place and TBPH they have little credibility
Easy for them to single out singular moments as the downfall of a side that was well in the to 4 and has plummeted due to anything but singular moments

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Thought Thommo was strong for us and Lafai really shut down Roberts and had some good offloads. Mann, despite some errors tonight offers far more than MCrone. Our kicking game was poor tonight which gave good field position too often. Broncos great defence, line speed and an X factor in Milford. Whether through illness/ injury or choice our bench offered very little. Broncos bench really lifted their tempo when used.
Good effort, some poor execution but still a hope if we can get over the Pennies and Dogs.

Brutalitops

Juniors
A lot of fair weather sailors in this place and TBPH they have little credibility
Easy for them to single out singular moments as the downfall of a side that was well in the to 4 and has plummeted due to anything but singular moments
The whole side has a game wide mentality problem which I'm not sure Mary has the ability to fix. No single drop or error is responsible for what's happened to us.

We have an attitude problem. This is part of why I welcome James Graham's signing with open arms

MilanDragon

Juniors

I don't think anyone is pointing out singular moments from tonight as the reason of us dropping way down from 4th to 9th.

But like any game of course people are going to say that was stupid or 'what was he thinking' etc etc

True_Believer

Juniors
Lol that kick was just unlucky it went dead. The bomb landed 20m out took a wicked bounce and just went dead.

So? It's still a 7 tackle set first kick of the game. It gave them the opportunity. Whether it was unlucky or not it's still what carried the Broncos down the other end.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Actually Im amazed we got within 2 converted tries of The Donkeys......I never at any stage expected to win this game......but as I said earlier its round 24 playing at Suncorp against the team coming second and we have :
Dufty a young kid playing less than a handful of games at fullback
Mann his second full game as half back
Aitken nowhere near fully fit or match fit
Matthews playing his first 1st grade game in 2017
Dugan an international centre playing on the wing.....

Old Timer

Coach
The whole side has a game wide mentality problem which I'm not sure Mary has the ability to fix. No single drop or error is responsible for what's happened to us.

We have an attitude problem. This is part of why I welcome James Graham's signing with open arms
The coach is the cement that holds it all together unfortunately we are a crumbling wall

Smack

Coach
depressing

We played well, we lifted. We just needed better decision making and tbh somebody like milf is very hard to stop, he is too agile and too quick.

Latest posts