What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Raiders - Game Day Thread

forward pass

Coach
I actually thought the French tackle was bit ordinary. It was only careless but he certainly seemed to lift which was what got him the charge I would say.

Kornstar

Coach
We can moan about the NRL having an agenda against us....but then Semi wasn't charged for patting Chris James (was it Chris James? All refs look the same to me) on the back blatantly....

It seems the MRC only notice refs being touched when the media get hold of it or social media does....I'm shocked no one picked it up to alert them.

ash411

Bench
It seems the MRC only notice refs being touched when the media get hold of it or social media does....I'm shocked no one picked it up to alert them.
I'm amazed there wasn't an in depth investigation on it on 60 minutes..

Parra47

Juniors
I was at this game, stuck sitting in the middle of a bunch of bogan Raiders fans who only seemed able to communicate if they used F%ck and C*#t in every sentence.
Geez they gave it Parra for being cheats, grubs etc etc.
All for passionate supporters but I've never been a fan of that sort of carry on or big noting. Even when I've been at Parra games where we have put on 40 plus points, I'm happy for a good win but not into abusing the other team. Still each to their own.

Happy MEel

First Grade
I was at this game, stuck sitting in the middle of a bunch of bogan Raiders fans who only seemed able to communicate if they used F%ck and C*#t in every sentence.
Geez they gave it Parra for being cheats, grubs etc etc.
All for passionate supporters but I've never been a fan of that sort of carry on or big noting. Even when I've been at Parra games where we have put on 40 plus points, I'm happy for a good win but not into abusing the other team. Still each to their own.
You mustn't have been at the parra storm game after their cheating was made public.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Yeah. Some people treat the result of their football team as an extension of their own miserable life.

I'm sure they still went back to their shanties at the end of the game.

Papali confirmed as in front of the kicker. Pivotal moment and the refs didn't even check it.

Most likely Croker's flick pass to Lee was forward. Not 100% sure on that due to camera angles, though.

Latest posts