What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Warriors - Match Day thread

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've said all along that dumping Monday games in favour of Thursday games is stupid.

6pm on a Thursday is just devoid of logic. It doesn't matter who is playing or at what venue. Getting people out of work and to the stadium in time for kick off is like trying to run a marathon with no limbs in most cases.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've said all along that dumping Monday games in favour of Thursday games is stupid.

6pm on a Thursday is just devoid of logic. It doesn't matter who is playing or at what venue. Getting people out of work and to the stadium in time for kick off is like trying to run a marathon with no limbs in most cases.
Sorry I think you mean 6 on Friday?!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah I f**ked up, got muddled between the Thursday stupidity and the 6pm Friday game.

Sleep would help, but that's not likely to happen any time soon...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I work from 9pm til 3am. Then get up at 7am every morning to do daddy duties while the missus is at the office.

Go Bunnies

Juniors
Unfortunately TV pays the bills. That doesn't mean the scheduling shouldn't be fairer though.
Exactly - Scheduling is unfair. Melbourne never play at home on a Thursday or Friday night - why?? Sharks rarely play either. Should be shared around.

Pommy

Coach
Exactly - Scheduling is unfair. Melbourne never play at home on a Thursday or Friday night - why?? Sharks rarely play either. Should be shared around.

Except a couple of weeks ago when I had to brave the friday night traffic :( lol

Hopefully next year when the NRL has control over fixtures it will be better.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I work from 9pm til 3am. Then get up at 7am every morning to do daddy duties while the missus is at the office.

Your a good man Madunit you have made our souths forum a much happier place to visit now shadow thanks you...hmmm by the way are you giving doyen the answers to my questions on rugby league?...Shadow...

Latest posts