What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 v Eels @ Parramatta Stadium

mightypanther

Juniors

Well guys........first off......about 8 of us got our Farewell Girds & Marty Party

T-shirts signed by both the guys after the game tonight........and they both

loved them and were quite chuffed that Philby had gone to so much trouble for

them. They were both very happy to sign them all for us too.

Second..........to PK........you will be happy to know that I asked Girds when he

was coming back..........and he said that he was confident of this week against

the Broncos, so we will just have to pray that he has no further problems at

training during the week.

Thirdly.............Tony Puletus is hoping that his ankle is not too bad. He went over

on the ankle, but he's very hopeful that the damage is minimal.

Poor Joel looked like he had been belted around a lot. and one of the officiials told

us that all the guys had been through a lot and had copped a real physical bashing.

PLEEEEAAAASSSE let this not be true...............but the same official also told us that

it was suspected (but ONLY suspected) at this stage............that Gower might have

a broken hand............mind you Gower would play with a hand missing if they let him. :lol:

Priddis reckoned his back came through the game without a problem too.

I can't remember anything else at the moment...........but if I do I will let you know.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Oh my god! I didn't hear that Gower had a suspected broken hand! I hope he doesn't. He didn't seem to have an injury in the after match press conference that i seen on the Sunday Footy Show so hope all is sweet but i suppose if he did have a broken hand he wouldn't have showed the pain because he is so tough.

SP

Bench
in the game against the brisbane pony club, i may not do the R.P because i could never see myself going for them even for a R.P thing

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I think Gowers hand is alright well according to Rob Weaver who took him to the after match press conference and didn't notice anything bad with it. If it was bad we probably would have heard some news by now.

Caged Panther

First Grade
saw two of the injured last night in frank pritchard, telling somebody on his mobile that he was on his way down the highway while standing outside parra stadium :lol: , who seemed to be walking freely.

I did note in yesterdays paper that john lang had apparently declared girds will be fit to play this friday.