What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 25 vs Broncos - Gameday

isaiah

Bench
Well it's all ancient history. Just like the Broncos' last NRL premiership.

What's not ancient history is your lot getting pumped on Thursday night. Penalty Broncos.
Since the last Broncs premiership, you have played in how many September games? And you brought up the ancient past. It's great having a battle of wits when I have a half head start.

Basil Brush

Juniors
Since the last Broncs premiership, you have played in how many September games? And you brought up the ancient past. It's great having a battle of wits when I have a half head start.
When did the thoroughbreds last win a comp? I seriously cant remember

We won 3 finals in 2009.

Being a thoroughbreds supporter, you may not have half a head but prob 2 heads.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Half a head start with two heads???

You still lose.

Penalty Broncos!!!

hindy111

Post Whore

Why do you care so much about eels?
I mean who gets on another fans forums to be a negative shit stirrer. Go talk amongst your fans about your team.

Latest posts