What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 other games - let the NRL Hunger Games begin

Bazal

Post Whore
Geez a few months ago I thought Widdop would have been a better buy than Moses....what a deadshit looser I am!

Incorrect

Coach
Well, Sharks, Roosters unimpressive. Panthers, Cowboys beaten. Parra could've been better. Broncos could've been better. Just goes to show it's a. An evenish comp, and b. semis are a whole new ball game.
And Storm are about 16 points better than any of their closest rivals. The last out and out favourite for a premiership I can remember that compares to the Storm this year is probably the 2003 Roosters.... And they spilled their lollies in the big one. Who knows what can happen but I'd be stunned if the Storm didn't win the GF this year by 12+ no matter who they play on October 1st....

Kornstar

Coach
And Storm are about 16 points better than any of their closest rivals. The last out and out favourite for a premiership I can remember that compares to the Storm this year is probably the 2003 Roosters.... And they spilled their lollies in the big one. Who knows what can happen but I'd be stunned if the Storm didn't win the GF this year by 12+ no matter who they play on October 1st....

The last time Melbourne played a top 4 team was 4 weeks ago and just beat the Roosters.

They have only played the Cowboys and Manly from the top 8 since round 19.

The teams they have flogged are Newcastle and the Rabbitohs back to back weeks and Manly some time ago.

We have beat the Broncos twice in that time.

Melbourne have won 1 more game than us since we both had a bye in round 19.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The last time Melbourne played a top 4 team was 4 weeks ago and just beat the Roosters.

They have only played the Cowboys and Manly from the top 8 since round 19.

The teams they have flogged are Newcastle and the Rabbitohs back to back weeks and Manly some time ago.

We have beat the Broncos twice in that time.

Melbourne have won 1 more game than us since we both had a bye in round 19.
Yep were specials.

Snoochies

First Grade
gameofthrones-game-of-thrones-hbo-3owvKgBIZw89mfo8WA