What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 V Manly

Panthers mail: Dylan Edwards will miss this round with a knee injury. The coach confirmed the fullback suffered a grade two medial injury which usually takes a minimum of three weeks to recover from. Matt Moylan is expected to miss this week due to his troublesome hamstring. With Edwards out, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak is expected to play fullback and Dean Whare comes into the backline.
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/b22c89ab3263a5ca6709dcd746a1f401

Panthers coach Anthony Griffin has named his 21-man squad to face Manly Sea Eagles at Lottoland on Saturday.

Dylan Edwards is out with a knee injury while Matt Moylan has been given an opportunity to return from his hamstring injury.

The Panthers will wear the 2017 Away Jersey.

Panthers v Manly
5.30pm Saturday @ Lottoland

1. Dean WHARE
2. Josh MANSOUR
3. Tyrone PEACHEY
4. Waqa BLAKE
5. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Tyrone MAY
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Peter WALLACE (c)
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
11. Corey HARAWIRA-NAERA
12. Isaah YEO
13. James FISHER-HARRIS

14. Sione KATOA
15. Bryce CARTWRIGHT
16. Tim BROWNE
17. Trent MERRIN
18. Moses LEOTA
19. Viliame KIKAU
20. Matt MOYLAN
21. Jed CARTWRIGHT

Panthers ISP coach Garth Brennan has named his side to face New Zealand Warriors in a Qualifying Final at UOW Jubilee Oval on Sunday.

ISP Panthers v ISP Warriors
4pm Sunday @ UOW Jubilee Oval

1. Tom EISENHUTH
2. Maika SIVO
3. Jed CARTWRIGHT
4. Tony SATINI
5. Christian CRICHTON
6. Jarome LUAI
7. Darren NICHOLLS (c)
8. Moses LEOTA
9. Mitch REIN
10. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
11. Viliame KIKAU
12. Kaide ELLIS
13. Liam MARTIN

14. Corey WADDELL
15. Cowen EPERE
16. Nick LUI-TOSO
17. Oliver CLARK
18. Lachlan STEIN

Panthers NYC coach David Tangata-Toa has named his side to face Manly Sea Eagles at Lottoland on Saturday. The NYC Panthers will wear the 2017 Away Jersey.

NYC Panthers v NYC Sea Eagles
3.15pm Saturday @ Lottoland

1. Caleb AEKINS
2. Daine LAURIE
3. Jesse ABBOTT
4. Richie MUNCHOW
5. Daniel BROWN
6. Sam MARTIN-SAVAGE
7. Dean BLORE
8. Stefano HALA
9. Meni LUKE
10. Tevita MAPAPALANGI
11. Reed IZZARD (c)
12. J'maine HOPGOOD
13. Mitch KENNY

14. Ray MAROUN
15. Carl WINTERSTEIN
16. Mitch REVELL
17. Brad GAUT
18. Jake BRENNAN
19. Toby WESTCOTT
20. Jamon WORMLEATON
21. Vondel WILLIAMS-LIOLEVAVE
22. John KAUFUSI
23. James CONROY

mxlegend99

Referee
No way he runs out with Whare at fullback. No coach would do that after his failure there in 2013.

Whare plays at centre. Blake on the wing and DWZ at fullback.

Or Moylan is cleared to play at fullback.

MrBlack

Juniors
No way he runs out with Whare at fullback. No coach would do that after his failure there in 2013.

Whare plays at centre. Blake on the wing and DWZ at fullback.

Or Moylan is cleared to play at fullback.

Exactly how it should be done - but will it??

Royce is King

Juniors
I too remember Whare's his first few games for us at fullback when he just came from manly.....not good at all... but it was 4 yrs ago..... DWZ has a mistake in him most games from the wing... Fullback might even mean even more than usual.
Maybe they will run out as named as to keep the 3/4 unchanged... and maybe Whare is a better fullback now than 4 yrs ago.

kinghippo

Juniors
I hate this crap.
Pick a team a be proud of it.
RCG isn't going to start, whare isn't going to play fullback.
Smoke and mirrors gains us nothing.

martielang

Bench
Interesting to see what happens come game day. Not out of the realms of possibility Whare plays fullback given he's played there before I guess. Limited shuffling/weakening of other positions that way. I'd definitely go DWZ at the back though.

I'm bloody nervous already!

Dufmack

Juniors
2 crucial injuries really does put our 1-5 in shambles, our forwards will need to march over those manly nobodies if we're to get the 2 points.

Fangs

Coach
I'm quite certain Moylan won't play. But if he does then it can't be at fullback. He has dodgy hammys. He won't be able to cover the ground.

Like others I don't think Whare will play at FB. DWZ in the 1, Blake/Whare to the wing.