What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 vs Bunnies - Team List Thread

Gronk

Staff member
http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/2017/08/31/team_list_update_eel.html

The Parramatta Eels side to take on the South Sydney Rabbitohs at ANZ Stadium on Friday 1 September in Round 26 of the NRL Telstra Premiership has been updated by Head Coach Brad Arthur.

Arthur has updated his squad to 19-players with Josh Hoffman and Frank Pritchard dropping off the extended bench.

Parramatta Eels side

1. Will Smith

2. Semi Radradra

3. Michael Jennings

4. Brad Takairangi

5. Kirisome Auva'a

6. Corey Norman

7. Mitch Moses

8. Daniel Alvaro

9. Cameron King

10. Tim Mannah

11. Manu Ma'u

12. Tepai Moeroa

13. Nathan Brown

Interchange

14. David Gower

15. Kenny Edwards

16. Siosaia Vave

17. Suaia Matagi

18. Kaysa Pritchard

20. Beau Scott

lingard

Coach
Kritchard & Scott in

Gower & Vave out?

I'd be having four big forwards on the bench and leaving Pritchard out for this game. I think we have to make sure we win this game - there's a HUGE difference between fourth spot and fifth spot. If we get past the bunnies we can afford to lose the first finals game (and if we win it, even better).

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'd be having four big forwards on the bench and leaving Pritchard out for this game. I think we have to make sure we win this game - there's a HUGE difference between fourth spot and fifth spot. If we get past the bunnies we can afford to lose the first finals game (and if we win it, even better).
Who's more likely to succumb to fatigue? Mannah, Alvaro, Moeroa, Matagi and Scott sharing 160 minutes, or King playing 80?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hope not, usually when they do that they end up getting rodgered but good
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Latest posts