What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 26 vs Roosters Discussion + Voting

Snappy

Coach
Also, looking ahead to the finals, Looks like we'll be on the tough side of the finals draw, and will be playing storm or cows in week 2 (if we make it past week 1 of course)

Maroon4life

Juniors
Always good to see an unchanged team, although what's going on with Nikorima ?

His injury should be good enough to play, I'd say he's either being saved as a finals weapon or he's pretty much finalised a deal with the storm and Bennett is throwing the game time to Arrow instead.

Kodi wasn't really having the same impact of the bench this year so I'm glad we're going with the 4 forward bench, Glenn being the 'utility' is the caveat.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Were picking up form again unfortunately for us is so is the Roosters. We need a good dress rehearsal for the top 8 but we need to win as well for momentums sake. Thats us brothers.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Welcome aboard bruz.
Youf made a fery wise decisions.
Thanks bruv. I use to be a fan of the Broncos way back in the Paul Hauff days but then NZ free to air TV only showed the Warriors game and the Broncos were on paid TV which my folks couldnt afford at the time. So I ended up being brainstormed to liking the Warriors but the Bronx was the team that made me like this game, no doubt. Thats us!

Nerd

Bench
Hopefully we didn't play our GF last week. Surely they can't let Ben Cummins anywhere near a final after some of the bewildering decisions he made tonight.

3. McGuire
2. Hunt
1. Oates

renouf

Juniors
I wouldn't read too much into that game, but the same issues are still there (why does Milford constantly want to kick it into touch?).

user_nat

Coach
Kicking into touch is a better option than the terrible FG attempt against the dogs at least.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
They wanted a bit of a challenge leading into the finals.
So they let the chickens jump out to a 14 point lead then stopped them from scoring another point for the last 50 minutes of the game. All while putting on 24 points themselves.
Nothing to worry about.
Anyway GO THE TITS!!!!!!!!

Latest posts