What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 Saturday 24th March @ ANZ Stadium v Manly Sea Eagles

Pommy

Coach
You sure you haven't got some French heritage with the name Wenger tied in their somewhere?
Your definitely as annoying and mediocre,he's paid big dollars to win Champions League and Premier League titles....3 Premier League and Zero Champions League in how many years and sold off numerous players that come through the system,you can have him!

He is paid a lot of money but arsenal haven’t the money to spend to compete for epl titles or the champions league.
Look at the teams who have won and how much they have spent in comparison to what Arsenal have. Moving to the emirates has crippled them in the short term but they had to move.

I don’t disagree that it’s probably his time to go but I don’t think anyone can have any complaints with what he has achieved.

Last edited:

Itsamansgame

Juniors
He is paid a lot of money but arsenal haven’t the money to spend to compete for epl titles or the champions league.
Look at the teams who have won and how much they have spent in comparison to what Arsenal have. Moving to the emirates has crippled them in the short term but they had to move.

I don’t disagree that it’s probably his time to go but I don’t think anyone can have any complaints with what he has achieved.
Points taken,I'm just totally over the lack of progress compared to Man City and Chelsea,shit even our arch enemy Tottenham have moved ahead of us!

Pommy

Coach
Points taken,I'm just totally over the lack of progress compared to Man City and Chelsea,shit even our arch enemy Tottenham have moved ahead of us!

It could be worse you could be staring down the barrel of a third relegation in less than ten years despite selling out 52,000 seats every other week just because of mismanagement on the business side.

Travitoh

First Grade
It could be worse you could be staring down the barrel of a third relegation in less than ten years despite selling out 52,000 seats every other week just because of mismanagement on the business side.

West Ham i take it?

All moved ahead as a result of rich, ambitious owners, not Wenger

Pommy

Coach
I thought they were clear of the relegation mix?

We have had a couple of results recently that have improved matters but there’s about 8 teams that could easily get sucked in.
West Brom are they only side who you can say are down.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Game Day!!!

Time to really show more improvement boys!
I'm not pumped like the past 2 weeks.

I'd say I'm concerned!

The Dogs found a way to win and we could be last tonight!!!

This is such an important match!!

May there be a miracle??

Latest posts