What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

callmack1

Staff member
I can take banter from you no probs. I just wanted to give my thoughts briefly.

It's Diego and the other couple of them I'm trying to ignore.

There are bigger problems in life like being at the hospital most of today as my Father is pretty ill!!!!!!!
Never good to here that. I give him and you my best brother.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Never good to here that. I give him and you my best brother.
It puts into perspective what's really important!!!!!

Who cares about a few trolls on a website!!!!!!

Thanks bro.

Found out late last night and only had the 3 hours sleep!!!!

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 i just read about your father i pray he is ok mate and will get well ASAP,so he may return home soon all the very best mate regarding your family there in this difficult time....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks a lot Shadow.

In times like these I know who has my back!!!!!!!

You and Callmack being concerned and taking an interest I appreciate a lot!!!!!

I'm just a bit concerned as alien has been very quiet these last few days!!!!

I hope he's not ill. I probably will PM him.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
your welcome r20 regards to your father its a very sensitive time for you and family members let us know how your father progresses......good idea mate give Alien a PM i hope he is ok too.....Shadow....

Rabbits20

Immortal
your welcome r20 regards to your father its a very sensitive time for you and family members let us know how your father progresses......good idea mate give Alien a PM i hope he is ok too.....Shadow....
Will do!!!!

Got really severe pancreatitis!!!!! He's in agony!!!!! Pain is a 10 out of 10. With morphine pain is still 7-8 out of 10. A level in the pancreas is 3000 and something and it should be below 40.

The gall bladder could be coming out too!!!! (I had mine out when I was 4)

They are doing other tests too!!!!!

Thanks again Shadow!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Even though he is too sick to really care about the footy that much I know he'd love a Bunnies win tomorrow!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 i am sad to know that your father is in that much pain its not nice to know mate and i hope his pain diminishes fast.....your friend Shadow...
I'm sure in your life you've had quite a number of these times to deal with Shadow with family and relatives.

Family comes first and health!!!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Will do!!!!

Got really severe pancreatitis!!!!! He's in agony!!!!! Pain is a 10 out of 10. With morphine pain is still 7-8 out of 10. A level in the pancreas is 3000 and something and it should be below 40.

The gall bladder could be coming out too!!!! (I had mine out when I was 4)

They are doing other tests too!!!!!

Thanks again Shadow!!!!!!!
Again, that's not good. I hope he gets well soon. Let us know how he goes.

In regards to Alien I hope he's okay too but he could just be on holiday or something.

southsport

First Grade
I'm not sure if Goodwin will play, his eldest brother passed away yesterday...........condolences to the family.

Last edited:

Latest posts