What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 :Vs Knights at McDonald Jones Stadium @ 4.30 pm Saturday 18th March

DiegoNT

First Grade
Anyone watching the bears game?
The starting pack all have been great so far. Tom has been great, Cherrington perceived for a nice try and Murray and Talaki have worked hard. Dietz is far from a dud, been impressed with him so far.
If you wonder why the hell the club signed Kelly I suggest you watch this game. His steered the team around, have given the forwards an opportunity to shine and has helped the young and inexperienced backs. He has helped prepare all his teammates prepare for any chance they may get in first grade by giving them a first grade like structure. All this without ego and demanding a 1st grade spot or he'll cause trouble.

rabbitohs95

Bench
The starting pack all have been great so far. Tom has been great, Cherrington perceived for a nice try and Murray and Talaki have worked hard. Dietz is far from a dud, been impressed with him so far.
If you wonder why the hell the club signed Kelly I suggest you watch this game. His steered the team around, have given the forwards an opportunity to shine and has helped the young and inexperienced backs. He has helped prepare all his teammates prepare for any chance they may get in first grade by giving them a first grade like structure. All this without ego and demanding a 1st grade spot or he'll cause trouble.
Cameron Murray is an absolute tearaway I love the way he's playing. With a bit of size he could be dangerous.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm not sure if Goodwin will play, his eldest brother passed away yesterday...........condolences to the family.
Oh dear. Bad news. Condolences to him and the family. Anyone that could replace him is playing in the NSW Cup so I assume he'll play.

What a legend if he does play. I reckon it would be harder than playing through injury. A very emotional game today.

callmack1

Staff member
I saw the first 20mins. Starting pack looked great! Tom has lifted.

callmack1

Staff member
There has been one change to our line up.

George will start and Musgrove will come from the bench.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Alex Johnston scores a beautiful try. Set up by Reynolds. The kid isn't missing his running game at all. I'm still fuming at George Burgess. He isn't even making good metres.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Aj great so far, Robbie not to bad, Clark has been great again, the starting role suits him

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
George drops another ball. I don't know why people want him to start the game. Shows yet again he is in an impact player not a starter. Actually at this rate he's a norths player.

DiegoNT

First Grade
'We need George on because we need players who bend the line'
The guy has been pushed backed every tackle, takes an eternity to play the ball and has so many errors

CAFPOW

Juniors
Looks like we might be missing these players
next week..,

G. Burgess (Suspended - Elbow)
Hunt (Suspended - High Tackle)
Burns (Suspended - Shoulder charge)