What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs Roosters

ACTPanthers

Bench
When talking about how poorly we've been refereed leads to the tin foil hat treatment.

You must be one of those people that thinks every team gets the same amount of decisions go their way and we all dance along flowery meadows under a beautiful clear blue sky.

Don't worry, we'll get those shotty calls to go our way to make up for past matches.At least that's what a Nigerian Prince emailed to me.

Did you know that a $5000 donation to such royalty will result in you receiving 7.2 Billion dollars every year for the foreseeable future?Easiest decision of my life right there.

Do you honestly think that there is an NRL referee conspiracy, that ensures Penrith are penalised more than the opposition we're playing at the time? Do you really think that we are penalised more by refs simply because they don't like us? Because if you honestly believe that, I have no doubt you've been duped by those Nigerian prince emails...

There is no conspiracy with the referees to say Penrith are to be penalised more than the opposition. But if you really want to blame every loss on the basis that "the refs just hate us" and it works for you that's fine, just don't expect everyone to agree with you.