What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 3 vs Roosters

TheFrog

Coach
It would also help if we get a fair shake from the match officials and at the very least get an even share of penalties. We have been on the receiving end in the first two games.
Neither side has won a penalty count so far this season.

snickers007

Juniors
Hopefully we go with Whare to Centre, DWZ to Wing and Peach to Second Row.
Bench: JFH, Aku, Latu, Kikau

Panther Pete

Juniors
I always think we get a rough deal under Cummins. The Frog loves stats, perhaps he can find out what or winning percentage is when Cummins is ref?

Fangs

Coach
The big day boys!

Shithouse weather. I'm still gonna go along #fairweatherfan

Penrith by 6!

WTF. Browne and Leota have been named in NSW Cup. Are they legit moving Peachey from the centres because that is an absolutely awful choice which I cannot in one way comprehend... Hiku in centres in bog average. Hiku off the bench would still be a terrible move. He would play 0 minutes unless he took Peacheys spot halfway through and then peach moved.

Fangs

Coach
Hmm.

Mitch Rein?

Pretty sure Hiku is injured. I don't think he will play.

Peachey will still be effective in the backrow regardless.

Hmm.

Mitch Rein?

Pretty sure Hiku is injured. I don't think he will play.

Peachey will still be effective in the backrow regardless.

Updated NRL Team list from yesterday:

Panthers v Sydney Roosters
7pm Saturday @ Pepper Stadium

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Dean WHARE
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Tyrone PEACHEY
21. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Te Maire MARTIN
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
14. James FISHER-HARRIS
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

15. Leilani LATU
16. Viliame KIKAU
17. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
18. Moses Leota
19. Tim Browne
20. Peta HIKU

So take out Browne and Leota and you are left with

1. Matt MOYLAN (c)
2. Dean WHARE
3. Waqa BLAKE
4. Tyrone PEACHEY
21. Dallin WATENE-ZELEZNIAK
6. Te Maire MARTIN
7. Nathan CLEARY
8. James TAMOU
9. Peter WALLACE
10. Reagan CAMPBELL-GILLARD
14. James FISHER-HARRIS
12. Isaah YEO
13. Trent MERRIN

15. Leilani LATU
16. Viliame KIKAU
17. Sitaleki AKAUOLA
20. Peta HIKU

Fangs

Coach
Yeahhhhh...

But they can always pull someone from another grade can't they? Why can't we just have a 21

Yeahhhhh...

But they can always pull someone from another grade can't they? Why can't we just have a 21

It's a new team list system. The 21 named are bascially the only 21 you can pick from. Clubs wanting to bring in a player from outside the 21-man squad or the 19-man squad after they have been announced must apply for an exemption which will be evaluated by the NRL's Head of Football on a case-by-case basis. Hiku is in.

Fangs

Coach
It's a new team list system. The 21 named are bascially the only 21 you can pick from. Clubs wanting to bring in a player from outside the 21-man squad or the 19-man squad after they have been announced must apply for an exemption which will be evaluated by the NRL's Head of Football on a case-by-case basis. Hiku is in.

Umm

Why does the head of football need to approve shit?

Whatever. I guess Peachey will spend some time in the 2nd row then. I think he will still kill it there.