What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 (2009) Warriors v Panthers

gorilla

First Grade
WARRIORS

Jesbass
It must be F7s post round … A nicely lilting promotional piece with an attractive approach.

Rayroxon
The only F7s themed post I’ve ever come close to enjoying. Nice turn of phrase and some wit.

Antonius
Flowing simple and enjoyable story with message. Likes a prepositional sentence opening.

MKEB...
A piece with many threads but stops and starts – readable and engaging but not always clear.

Bay Vikings
Strong thoughtful piece that improved as it went along.

PENRITH

Leaguenut
Smart and well-executed with a degree of fluidity.

Piper
Sounds like any time is a good time. Positive and easily read, a little straightforward.

Madunit
Humorous aside at AFL – a leaguie’s lament (I’ve been there in the 1980s).

Warriors (427) def. Penrith (257)
POM: Bay Vikings 89

The Piper

Juniors
Thanks gorilla,

Well done New Zealand. I particularly enjoyed Jesbass and Rayroxen's F7s themed articles.

LeagueNut

First Grade
Cheers Mr Gorilla for the marking. :thumn

Congrats on the win Warriors, it's a shame we couldn't get a 5 vs 5 ... a couple more posts from our mob would have made it mighty interesting.

LeagueNut

First Grade
blah-grumpy.gif

Backpacker Points

3 points - Bay Vikings (Warriors) :clap:
2 points - madunit (Panthers) :thumn
1 point - LeagueNut (Panthers) :mrgreen:

Titanic

First Grade
Unit... I think that's a spelling error: "steak" ~ stake, as in "driving a stake into the heartland of the AFL".

rayroxon

Juniors
Cheers Panthers, it's always a pleasure playing against your mob. A 5v5 would've gone down to the wire I reckon, chin up and go gettem next round!

Thanks Gorilla, it was amusing to drop the Old Man's Box reference in the article and then have you mark it.

Thanks Warriors and well done BV

Finally thanks Titans and Titanic for allowing me to run the idea by them and being such good sports about it. I'm now a little bit nervous about Rd 8 :p

Jesbass

First Grade
Captain's Knock:

Full time of the next round is only one day away, and I've just realised that I forgot to do the usual thanks! :shock:

To the Panthers, hard luck on not getting all 5 in, but you definitely have the quality to challenge anyone on your day. If you can get your consistency going, you'll be there at the business end. :thumn

To the referee, thanks for the marking, and not objecting to my blatant in-article flirtations! :lol:

To the Warriors, well done on the win, and special credit to Bay Vikings who received his first POTM. Onwards and upwards! :clap: