What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4: Non Eels games

TheParraboy

Staff member
Souths are very pedestrian

Roosters 12-0 almost halftime, don't be surprised if they hit 50 in the 2nd half...

Bazal

Post Whore
Burgess gotta go off surely....what a hilariously shit attempt at a tackle

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Latrell Mitchell what a talent, The Roosters look a certain top 4 team this season. Talent all over the park.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I've never minded the Channel 9 commentary, but gee they've been annoying me lately. Not telling things how they are, sugarcoating things, trying to get their favourite players picked in rep teams, talking crap (McDonald's drivethru every Thursday for Gus, please), constantly pissing in people's pockets......

Suitman

Post Whore
I've never minded the Channel 9 commentary, but gee they've been annoying me lately. Not telling things how they are, sugarcoating things, trying to get their favourite players picked in rep teams, talking crap (McDonald's drivethru every Thursday for Gus, please), constantly pissing in people's pockets......

Really? No. Never
Channel 9 wouldn't have an agenda like that?

It's why I've watched them 4 times in the past year. The 4 games that FOX weren't allowed to cover live.
Nein are a complete stain on the game.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
Really? No. Never
Channel 9 wouldn't have an agenda like that?

It's why I've watched them 4 times in the past year. The 4 games that FOX weren't allowed to cover live.
Nein are a complete stain on the game.
I'm slow Suits, and don't have fox. Nein have gotten worse though.

hybrideel

Bench
So do you think Gus has a thing for Latrell Mitchell? He practically blew his load over him shrugging off that Souths player like hindy111 was going to town on him