What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 V Knights

bebo

Juniors
I have to say my hype for Cartwright is on the decrease. Some people think he's the second coming but I don't see it. I don't think we're particularly worse off without him.

I have to say my hype for Cartwright is on the decrease. Some people think he's the second coming but I don't see it. I don't think we're particularly worse off without him.[/

People are quick to write him off step back and remember how well he was going before Eastwood broke his leg in what could have been a career ending injury throw in a ruptured spleen and then have to fill in at 5/8 most of last year when he could have been honing his skills in the back row ,his journey has been a very interrupted due to serious injuries and playing out of position , in saying that he is not missed by the team is ludicrous

betcats

Referee
Dallin and Waqa were once written off in a similar way around here. Like I said earlier once Bryce is fit and gets an extended run in the back row he will be great.

Latest posts