What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Cronulla Sharks 3,2,1

Forty20

First Grade
Putrid performance. Pretty much as bad a follow up effort as possible after the loss at the Gold Coast. I think it is fair to say that I am pretty level headed when it comes to bad losses but this is riot act territory for both the team as a whole and for several players individually.

3. Nathan Brown
2. Siosaia Vave
1. Frank Pritchard

strider

Post Whore
3. Norman ... tried all game
2. Frank
1. Gower

I thought our whole bench tried hard

bartman

Immortal
3. Brown - a class above again
2. Frank Pritchard - encouragement award for getting stuck in and having a go
1. Norman - without him we're nothing, bit rusty due to week off last week

Sean7

Juniors
3. Brown - Ran very hard and easily looks the most likely of our forwards and at least tried to get something going.
2. Norman - Did what he could with no space at all. Once the ball left his hands though, it all went to sh!t.
1. Hoffman - I thought he tried hard. He has had zero opportunities and has not seen a single bit of open space all season. I'm a little worried about the guy that plays next to him.

Alvaro put in too.

EelsFan05

Bench
Putrid performance. Pretty much as bad a follow up effort as possible after the loss at the Gold Coast. I think it is fair to say that I am pretty level headed when it comes to bad losses but this is riot act territory for both the team as a whole and for several players individually.

3. Nathan Brown
2. Siosaia Vave
1. Frank Pritchard

I can't believe you gave Vave a point Forty. Watching him stand off side waiting for the play to come pass him time and again did my head in.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I can't believe you gave Vave a point Forty. Watching him stand off side waiting for the play to come pass him time and again did my head in.
He's short of match fitness but he's also one of those big blokes who needs his mates to cover for his workrate. He was quality with the ball in hand - the only one who threatened the Sharks in the middle.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
3 points - Guth. Been our best player all season

2 points - frankie P

1 point - Vave

Pretty terrible effort, thought it was a bludger of a game.

Bazal

Post Whore
3-Gutherson...he's not a six, but he was our best tonight IMO
2-Alvaro....again over 100m off the bench and never, ever stops having a real dig.
1-Brown...would have been two points but his loose discipline let him down. Still, 115M and 40 tackles deserves a mention

RazorRam0n

Juniors
refuse to vote on that one so many basic errors....ESPECIALLY from kaysa pritchard and nathan brown.