What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 : Vs Rooster ANZ Stadium @ 8.00pm Thursday 23rd March

callmack1

Staff member
The thing that is annoying me about Tom is that he will play so good and be so enthusiastic in reserve grade but he doesn't do it in first grade.

alien

Referee
Is Sam ok? He only played 40 mins. I think he might have hurt himself a bit when he tried to put on that big hit.

alien

Referee
The thing that is annoying me about Tom is that he will play so good and be so enthusiastic in reserve grade but he doesn't do it in first grade.
At least he made 110 metres from his 12 hit ups. Rochow and Musgrove were the only other forwards who made over 100 metres from hit ups.

Rsag85

Bench
Rochow was good tonight. My fear if those to start is that when they come off at the same time we'd have probably clark, a hard worker but not so dynamic, and tom, currently hopeless, and we get a repeat off the first 20 minutes where Tom messes up and Clark spends his whole time tackling.
I'd prefer Musgrove and Rochow were split

Imo the pack should look something like this
8. Sam
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Rochow
12. Sutton
13. Turner

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm pretty shocked that some people are putting down Sam Burgess tbh. He's the only one that tries 100% every game. He makes really good stats and any team would love to have him. He runs as hard as he can every chance he gets. He tackles with intent. I mean for f**ks sake seeing him go off at our team at half time just displayed how much he cares about Winning. I wish I could say that for more of our players. What more do you want from a lock? Sam could easily fill straight in for teams like the cowboys, roosters, storm and broncos and win a premiership. Our lock and our halves are our best players by a long shot.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Imo the pack should look something like this
8. Sam
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Rochow
12. Sutton
13. Turner

thats the worst pack ive ever read on here are you ok????seek help mate ok you have really lost the plot big time..... Shadow...thats probably the worst pack in souths history....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Sorry R95 what do you mean Bryson and Goodwin to switch???? Do you mean Jennings and Bryson????

Yes Bryson would be better defensively than Jennings but at times he will get caught out as he is getting older. But yeah Bryson would go well back in his best position. (He has done a good job on the wing so far overall)

R95 I honestly like the look of that team!!!!

But on the right edge with Burns at centre is his defence up to it????

I personally think Madge might take out Moceidreke and give Talakai another go.

I like that Tom isn't in your side and that Tyrrell isn't back in. Surely Cherrington has to be given a go shortly. If Cherrington holds the ball he will go fine!!!!!

If we are going to play Turner at lock though we need to get more than 7-8 hit ups per match. If I was Madge I'd be telling Turner to lift his hit up rate. We need about 12 hit ups a match from Turner in all honesty R95. If Turner can make 90-100 metres that'd be just what we need!!!!!!

quote by r20 below:i cant stop laughing mate:
Surely Cherrington has to be given a go shortly. If Cherrington holds the ball he will go fine!!!!! r20 i am in stiches over here ie:cherrington.....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
What's so bad about that starting pack

rsag mate if you cant see it i cant help you maybe you can ask r20 and he might be kind enough to give you a proper insight into this dud pack that you named fug me it truly defies any logic whatsoever....Shadow...

Latest posts