What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 : Vs Rooster ANZ Stadium @ 8.00pm Thursday 23rd March

southsport

First Grade
I like Sutto at 5/8. Not long term but for a few games a year I can live with that.
I think Cody at Fullback is the best option for this game.
AJ's doing a good enough job there, but for this game I think it's better to have AJ on the wing rather than the rookie from the bears.

Compromises had to be made I guess.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
I like the squad
Yeah it's not bad. I can handle Sutton at 5/8 but AJ has been killing it at fullback and Walker has been amazing at 5/8 too. So why move them both as well as Sutton?
Would have thought a Talakai to centre, tom to bench or starting and a winger in for burns. May be a ruse though from Madge and they'll revert back to original positions.

How does rochow get a run? I'm not seeing what he offers.

Tyrell at 18...

Rsag85

Bench
Yeah it's not bad. I can handle Sutton at 5/8 but AJ has been killing it at fullback and Walker has been amazing at 5/8 too. So why move them both as well as Sutton?
Would have thought a Talakai to centre, tom to bench or starting and a winger in for burns. May be a ruse though from Madge and they'll revert back to original positions.

How does rochow get a run? I'm not seeing what he offers.

Tyrell at 18...

Could be worst could have Nielsen in the backline

Travitoh

First Grade
I expect there to be a reshuffle before kickoff to be honest. Otherwise there is potential that this could derail any momentum we've gathered in the previous two weeks

JetRider

Juniors
I don't mind the team and think it is more about matching the strengths of the Roosters. We will see what the eventual team looks like and how competitive we are against a really strong team.

callmack1

Staff member
Interesting line up for sure.

I'm sure players will revert back into the normal positions and Moceidreke will come into the wing, that is most logical.

However, if the squad remains like this I can see the reason behind this. The Roosters will be targeting our edges, Madge will know this and perhaps he thinks it's better to have backline players that have some experience and have trained all pre season with the squad than to throw in a debutant in such a pressure game for the outside backs.

I'm I would prefer players to switch to their mormal positions but I'm still happy with the other option.

JetRider

Juniors
Interesting that Tyrell, Fuiomano, Mocedreki and Cherrington named in the Norths side -does that indicate Murray for the bench?

Rabbits20

Immortal
I like Sutto at 5/8. Not long term but for a few games a year I can live with that.
I think Cody at Fullback is the best option for this game.
AJ's doing a good enough job there, but for this game I think it's better to have AJ on the wing rather than the rookie from the bears.
You're probably right.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I expect there to be a reshuffle before kickoff to be honest. Otherwise there is potential that this could derail any momentum we've gathered in the previous two weeks
When he gets it to 19 men tomorrow if Moceidreke is in the 19 man squad then a change is likely.

I can't see either Fuimaono or Talakai playing wing!!!!!!!

Rsag85

Bench
Sutto and Reynolds % in the halves are a good one together. In fact both played in the halves when we won the comp. if you remember Api went off for a rest and keary moved to hooker and Sutto went to 5/8 during that game

Rabbits20

Immortal
Kelly did train today in the halves
He's not in the 21 man squad so there is a ZERO percent chance he can play!!!!!!!!

Nice try Rsag but I'm smarter than that. I'm not biting!!!!!

Ask Shadow, he knows!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Titans weren't even allowed to play Copley last week as he wasn't in the 21 man squad!!!!

I know my stuff Rsag!!!!!

You can't fool me!!!!!!!!!!!!