What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 : Vs Rooster ANZ Stadium @ 8.00pm Thursday 23rd March

DiegoNT

First Grade
Red is in? That's confusing if ref is out. Talakai will be there for sure so will cook.
In past weeks red has been run on side, green everyone else. So cook has been in green, Rochow as well. Whether this week Is different I don't know. Maybe the red shirt green shirt thing is only for a the final team run, and the pic I saw was from early in the week

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
I'm almost certain moceidreke has to play on Thursday night then. I would not want to be shy to introduce this kid to first grade especially if he has a good strike rate as a winger which apparently he has. Could be the 2014 AJ.

callmack1

Staff member
Jake Friend has been ruled out of this game. That's a huge gain for us! He is soooo important to the Roosters.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm almost certain moceidreke has to play on Thursday night then. I would not want to be shy to introduce this kid to first grade especially if he has a good strike rate as a winger which apparently he has. Could be the 2014 AJ.
Possibly but unlikely. That will be Burns I hope.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This is how i believe the NRL would look at it too. One of Cody, Sutton, Cook or even Farah could be moved to the halves and the rest be reshuffled to fill the spaces.
Correctamundo!!!!!!!!!

All are better options than Kelly too!!!!!

Anyway not to worry as AR will be there.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Honestly the hate for Kelly is completely unwarranted. Plays 1 game where everyone was playing shit and injuries were hurting us majorly. I would much rather have Kelly in the halves than Sutton. We should be keeping Sutton in the second row.
I disagree.

Also Kelly's past record and performance speaks for itself.

Very ordinary.

Sorry Souths til I die he's not a first grader.

I have ZERO confidence in him.

Latest posts