What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 4 vs Sharks - Team List Thread

emjaycee

Coach
Will probably help to have Manu on the right side from the get go.
Given that was easily our weakest side on Friday night.

Jennings and Semi with Frank on the left will do okay.

Happy MEel

First Grade
image.ashx

"I played plenty of hooker in my junior footy, and if need be, I can slot it in there if the coach needs me to," Robson said.

"Look at my head – I have played plenty of hooker in my time."
That's a great quote Robbo

Forty20

First Grade
I'm wondering ...

Auva - right centre
Taka - right edge forward
Frank - bench

Auva'a is probably still a few weeks off from a conditioning and game-sense stand point. It will make for an interesting conversation to revisit at that point though.

hindy111

Post Whore
Auva'a is probably still a few weeks off from a conditioning and game-sense stand point. It will make for an interesting conversation to revisit at that point though.

In order forty please rank them

Auvau,Jennings,Schulte,Davis.

I reckon all would handle first grade. Heard Schulte played great last week.

Forty20

First Grade
There is probably a bee's dick between Schulte and G.Jennings if a winger is needed. George was solid in Wenty's two poor losses (as much as an outside back can be) and was very good in the big win on the weekend. Schulte came on massively in the preseason to put himself right in the mix. Jennings probably lends himself better to the principle of supplementing Bevan's weakness in kick starting sets in our half.

As for backup centres, I think Auva'a will eventually establish himself as the #1 back up. Right now it is a toss up though. How motivated is Nathan Davis? He has the physical profile for first grade but he hasn't stuck at Parra (first time around) or the Titans. Jennings is an option here as well but until Auva'a is ready to go Manu might well be our best option at centre - even with the reshuffle it brings to the pack.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
There is probably a bee's dick between Schulte and G.Jennings if a winger is needed. George was solid in Wenty's two poor losses (as much as an outside back can be) and was very good in the big win on the weekend. Schulte came on massively in the preseason to put himself right in the mix. Jennings probably lends himself better to the principle of supplementing Bevan's weakness in kick starting sets in our half.

As for backup centres, I think Auva'a will eventually establish himself as the #1 back up. Right now it is a toss up though. How motivated is Nathan Davis? He has the physical profile for first grade but he hasn't stuck at Parra (first time around) or the Titans. Jennings is an option here as well but until Auva'a is ready to go Manu might well be our best option at centre - even with the reshuffle it brings to the pack.

how's normy going with his hammy this week?

bartman

Immortal
How did he get one of our 70th birthday polos?

Has Corey been sharing clothes with his flatmates again?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Did you know there are nine players with NRL contracts who are 26 years old (or older) this year, with less than 24 NRL games experience? Four of them are contracted to the Eels.

Latest posts