What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Cowboys

alien

Referee
How many is he up too now????

We have to hope he doesn't get injured.

Do you think there is a chance the club won't re-sign him???? He wouldn't cost us much as he's a one club player.

I think Sutton should play off the bench next season!!!!!!

I'd re-sign Bryson. He's been our best back so far this season!!!!!

I'm not sure how many games Sutton is on, but if he plays most games this year and next year then he'll get to 300 games.

Yeah there is a chance he won't be re-signed, but I think he will be for 1 more year. Bryson for 1 more year too.

alien

Referee
We do have a bit of hope against Penrith. We have to want it more than they do.

AR needs to lift and quickly.
Yeah we have a chance but I believe Madge is making it harder by having Talakai in the team when his defense out wide isn't good, and Jennings defending in the centres isn't good either. I believe Jennings should be on the left wing instead (Goodwin back in the centres because Goodwin is a better defender in the centres). I don't mind Clark in the 17, but not Turner too. AR needs to wake up!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm not sure how many games Sutton is on, but if he plays most games this year and next year then he'll get to 300 games.

Yeah there is a chance he won't be re-signed, but I think he will be for 1 more year. Bryson for 1 more year too.
Wiki was updated 2 days ago and says he's played 264 matches.

If he stays fit he will get to 300 if he plays on for 2018.

I think I read a few months ago he said he'd like to go on for 2018 if his body is good.

Rabbits20

Immortal
What a career Bryson has had alien. He played 10 internationals too.

He had his injury concerns too Bryson and that spleen injury was a horrible one the year before he came to us.

He has played 155 matches:

Cronulla 9

Bulldogs 68

Souths 78

If he is fit and goes on next season he can reach 100 games for Souths.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yeah we have a chance but I believe Madge is making it harder by having Talakai in the team when his defense out wide isn't good, and Jennings defending in the centres isn't good either. I believe Jennings should be on the left wing instead (Goodwin back in the centres because Goodwin is a better defender in the centres). I don't mind Clark in the 17, but not Turner too. AR needs to wake up!
Yep. Should be:

AJ
Burns
Fuimaono
Goodwin
Jennings

I agree having Goodwin at centre is much more assured than Jennings. Yes Bryson can make a mistake in defence as he's getting older but not as much as Jennings.

Yep Turner has to at least be interchanged.

But Turner is Madge's pet as you know.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Yep. Should be:

AJ
Burns
Fuimaono
Goodwin
Jennings

I agree having Goodwin at centre is much more assured than Jennings. Yes Bryson can make a mistake in defence as he's getting older but not as much as Jennings.

Yep Turner has to at least be interchanged.

But Turner is Madge's pet as you know.

Swap AJ for Burns. Burns have the speed and power to get out of our in goal.

Rumour has it that Madge has been calling Turner "Pikachu" at training.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Burns has had shocking positioning so far on his early games. Understandable given his age and experience, and worth persevering with. But to put him at fullback at this stage would ruin him. Aj has been covering heavily for him so far.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Burns has had shocking positioning so far on his early games. Understandable given his age and experience, and worth persevering with. But to put him at fullback at this stage would ruin him. Aj has been covering heavily for him so far.

Hard to position yourself as a winger when your inside centre literally runs at the ball carrier cause they're too slow to slide. Talakai is not made for the centres I thought he could be alright but he's constantly leaving burns in 2v1 situations which is just no good.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Hard to position yourself as a winger when your inside centre literally runs at the ball carrier cause they're too slow to slide. Talakai is not made for the centres I thought he could be alright but he's constantly leaving burns in 2v1 situations which is just no good.
I was talking more positioning on kicks

alien

Referee
Wiki was updated 2 days ago and says he's played 264 matches.

If he stays fit he will get to 300 if he plays on for 2018.

I think I read a few months ago he said he'd like to go on for 2018 if his body is good.
ok thanks

alien

Referee
What a career Bryson has had alien. He played 10 internationals too.

He had his injury concerns too Bryson and that spleen injury was a horrible one the year before he came to us.

He has played 155 matches:

Cronulla 9

Bulldogs 68

Souths 78

If he is fit and goes on next season he can reach 100 games for Souths.
yes he has done well

southsport

First Grade
Apparently during the cowboys game Cherro wasn't lacking fitness as was suggested by the commentary but rather he was concussed after tackling Taumalolo.

CAFPOW

Juniors
Apparently during the cowboys game Cherro wasn't lacking fitness as was suggested by the commentary but rather he was concussed after tackling Taumalolo.

Oh boy. If the media gets a whiff of that or did that news came from the media?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Swap AJ for Burns. Burns have the speed and power to get out of our in goal.

Rumour has it that Madge has been calling Turner "Pikachu" at training.
What does that nickname Pikachu mean????

Burns isn't ready for fullback yet imo.

Latest posts