What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Cowboys

I've been so busy with work but a few guys who go for Sharks, Roosters and Parra said they felt sorry for me yesterday.

They said why did Souths re-sign Turner. They all said he's not big enough and is ordinary as a second rower. They also said Clark inconsistent.

They all said if Sam wasn't there we'd be disgraced. They said Sam is brilliant.

They also said Sam is only getting help off young Zane who is a tough goer and Angus too.

One guy who goes for the Sharks said watching Talakai run with that intercept was hilarious and I couldn't argue with him as he's right. He said don't you reckon he's a back rower!!!!!!!!!!

He also said AJ' dropped that easy one the other night and should've trapped it with his foot and that his positional play hasn't been up to standard.

I been on the phone this morning too having a couple of chats to Souths mates. They said get ready for a long tough ride!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say I'm trolling either Rsag. I'm not. I'm saying the honest truth in this post.
Hope you told them guys where to go and defended your rabbithoes !!!!

Latest posts