What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 v Cowboys

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien i am fine mate i just see the facts i will be riding souths home screaming crying etc etc etc etc etc but lets get fair dinkum here we are down on troops and we have too many duds in our forward pack,and our backs are inexperienced but goodwin is a seasoned pro which some what stabilizes our young back line to a degree,but fug me please buy fergo and dwalkz and taupau from manly and get nathan brown back and sack turner tyrrell and clark and rochow and cherro and nielsen so that souths can make the 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!why do we need all these duds that aint going to get souths to no22???wake up souths makes sense right r20...Souths...p.s. like i said all we need is 2 good forwards like taupau & brown to help sammy burgess and we also need 2 good backs as in fergo & dwalkz to get us on track in our backline....makes sense to me.....then we would definitely be a top 8 contender HELLO MADGE & RECRUITERS FROM SOUTHS CAN YOU HEAR ME.....SHADOW KNOWS...

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
1. AJ
2. Burns
3. Fuimaono
4. Jennings
5. Goodwin
6. Walker
7. Reynolds
8. Rochow
9. Cook
10. Musgrove
11. Turner
12. Sutton
13. Sam

14. Chrichton
15. Cherrington
16. Clark
17. T. Burgess

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
r20 has it in spades.his footy knowledge alone is out of every ones depth on here including myself he knows his footy i admire his foresight and many are just jealous of his spot on knowledge.....Shadow....

Last edited:

DiegoNT

First Grade
You obviously don't remember Round 7 in 2015 when we played the Sharks then!! Lol
Its not going to be anything like that.
Just looking at the rainfall records for the date, in the whole month of April sydney received 365ml of rain. Townsville is predicted to get 400ml in one day. The day of that sharks game sydney received about 120-150ml depending on location with a high of 156ml, townsville is set to get 2.5 times that in one go, with extreme weather conditions that'll last a about a week.