What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 vs Souths

ouryears

Bench
Round 10 with SamB on their roster will be an even better win for us, hopefully with Host in place of LL and Lomax playing on the wing for someone that I wont mention.
Ha, I agree mate, but I think Nighty will be there for the year, like it or hate it.

Geeze i wish we could squeeze Lomax in somewhere, but we can't unless Nene or Nighty are injured.

LL won't be there... so yes that is going to strengthen us.

That will be an awesome rematch with the rabbits, Jimmy Graham VS Samy.

blacksafake

First Grade
Round 10 with SamB on their roster will be an even better win for us, hopefully with Host in place of LL and Lomax playing on the wing for someone that I wont mention.
If I hear or read another If sam was there it would have been a different story. Sam not being there is his own fault because he continues to do DUMB things.

ouryears

Bench
If I hear or read another If sam was there it would have been a different story. Sam not being there is his own fault because he continues to do DUMB things.
True mate, and he might have got 10 mins in the bin and we scored two more tries or Jimmy Graham might have stretchered him

Latest posts