What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 (2008) Panthers v Titans

bgdc

Juniors
Oh God I nearly wet myself waiting MrF ... please take pity next time I don't know that my bladder could take it all over again. Thanks all :)

LeagueNut

First Grade
:(

Well played Titans. You guys are having a ripper of a debut season. :clap:

Cheers to Mr F for the marks as well. For the record, I think you're spot on with your comments about my article - it was definitely a bit of a rushed attempt that could have benefitted from some extra effort. #-o

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Oh God I nearly wet myself waiting MrF ... please take pity next time I don't know that my bladder could take it all over again. Thanks all :)

My bladder couldn't take it either bdgc! It took heaps of effort to stop myself from pissing from laughter at some of these reads (incl yours)

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
:(

Well played Titans. You guys are having a ripper of a debut season. :clap:

Cheers to Mr F for the marks as well. For the record, I think you're spot on with your comments about my article - it was definitely a bit of a rushed attempt that could have benefitted from some extra effort. #-o

Thanks for taking it in stride LN.

tits&tans

Juniors
Cheers Mr F, thanks for your reffing.

Nice work Titans, and good effort from the Panthers. I'm with Amadean on this, I particularly enjoyed [furrycat]'s post.

LeagueNut

First Grade
blah-grumpy.gif

Backpacker Points

3 points - Titan Uranus (Titans) :clap:
2 points - bgdc (Titans) :thumn
1 point - Tits&Tans (Titans) & [furrycat] (Panthers) :mrgreen:

Titanic

First Grade
Thanks Griffo - we'll look for you in the clubhouse after next week ... TU's shout.

bgdc

Juniors
Mr Nut - thank you for the 2 points. My mum also gave 2 points (1) don't talk to strange men, and (2) rugby league is a tight community (until today I thought that meant everybody get pissoired).

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Toughest match so far, agreed. Hope the Panthers can make the play-offs.

I'm getting ready to go out on the town and use my POTM status to get me some, as mr madunit says, hot bitches. Who's coming with?
*packs spare pair of sunglasses*

I'm ready, lets go.

These bitches won't know what him em!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My bladder couldn't take it either bdgc! It took heaps of effort to stop myself from pissing from laughter at some of these reads (incl yours)
you coulda laughed harder at mine and given me a score of 104 :(

nah seriously, top job mate, pleasure to have you as a ref.

keep up the good work.

Well done Titans, You are my premiership favourites for this season.

But as always, beware the sleeping giant...mrow!

Big Mick

Referee
Top work Titans...well done!

To my boys...sorry I let you down.

We got a week off now...you've earnt it!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
what's this sh*t about Mick letting people down.

Sounds like horsesh*t to me.

You're a legend Mick, you never let us down.

Now lets go kneecapping!!!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
you coulda laughed harder at mine and given me a score of 104 :(

nah seriously, top job mate, pleasure to have you as a ref.

keep up the good work.

Well done Titans, You are my premiership favourites for this season.

But as always, beware the sleeping giant...mrow!

hahaha thanks mate :D. We're (Cougars) are up against the Titans next week, its a scary, scary thought :|, my premiership favourites as well... fantastic recruiting with BDGC!

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Toughest match so far, agreed. Hope the Panthers can make the play-offs.

I'm getting ready to go out on the town and use my POTM status to get me some, as mr madunit says, hot bitches. Who's coming with?

I'll join ya with my POTM status as well :p, we'll go out and i shall embroil you in an off-field incident that gets you suspended for next week :sarcasm:

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
what's this sh*t about Mick letting people down.

Sounds like horsesh*t to me.

You're a legend Mick, you never let us down.

Now lets go kneecapping!!!

from a neutral perspective... not many teams in history would have beaten the Titan's score this match...

Titanic

First Grade
TU have you explained to Mr Unit et al that sunglasses in China come in two very distinctive varieties ie real and unreal ... does this have some bearing on the quality of hot bitches you may attract or is that an unreasonable question?

Titan Uranus

Juniors
I woke up this morning to the sound of approaching police sirens, looking around I saw a couple of slumbering ladies whose posteriors were liberally dusted with white powder. Quickly scanning the room I spotted where the powder had come from: a 2 kg bag bearing the legend: "Let's see how easy it is to get online in prison." Fortunately I managed to shimmy down the drainpipe a full 6 floors in time before casually strolling home in nothing but my boxers. I don't know for certain who set me up but I have my suspicions.

I'll Originally Posted by Mr. Fahrenheit
join ya with my POTM status as well :p, we'll go out and i shall embroil you in an off-field incident that gets you suspended for next week
Still, dem bitches woz well hot.

Originally Posted by madunit
*packs spare pair of sunglasses*

I'm ready, lets go.

These bitches won't know what him em!
Sunglasses worked a treat.