What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 (2008) Panthers v Titans

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
TU have you explained to Mr Unit et al that sunglasses in China come in two very distinctive varieties ie real and unreal ... does this have some bearing on the quality of hot bitches you may attract or is that an unreasonable question?
It's the wearer of the sunglasses that determines the coolness of said sunglasses.

Any sunglasses worn at night are instantly HOT!

bgdc

Juniors
I am totally offended by this narrow-minded sexist preoccupation with shades. Haven't you, until-recently-thought-of-as gentlemen, worked out that hot bitches prefer to languish in the mystifying, enchanting pools of naked eyes where tint, glint and sparkle over-ride glazed, dazed and opaque?

Shame on you all! I suppose I'll have to go and untwist my knickers now.

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hey hey hey, we only wear the sunglasses at night for the cheap meaningless hot bitches.

The meaningful sexy babes like yourself, we ensure we see you during the day, without our sunglasses on.