What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 v Silvertails

Girds89

Bench
Cowboys have been the disappoint of the year so far .they are struggling big time.Hard to know why they have the same talent as last year.
The warriors great to see them rise and improve a lot of that I put down to be settled back at home .hopefullt this will help get there junior base going

Just the tightest comp in years I reckon.

They aren't playing great but a lot of teams are playing a lot better this year..

Whino

Bench
Cowboys have been the disappoint of the year so far .they are struggling big time.Hard to know why they have the same talent as last year.

The Cows overachieved last year. I said that numerous times. It is early days but their performances this season have been disappointing. I wouldn't be surprised if they missed the 8.

Kilkenny

Coach
Just the tightest comp in years I reckon.

They aren't playing great but a lot of teams are playing a lot better this year..
Definitely, but it’s Round 7, early days.

I thought last season we may have seen a closer competition but I was one season too early.