What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 6 vs. Dragons

Bulldog Force

Referee
No organisation in this Bulldogs team, very poor 5th tackle plays and inability to break the line. We're pretty much playing as pathetic as you'd expect... Dragons should be leading by 20 though.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Well I'm going to say it... a certain send off and it could have well changed the game... 30 mins to go and Dragons down to 12 with only a 2 try lead.

Overall Dragons played better and deserved to win... but the rub of the green always seems to be going against us. I have never seen such a bad tackle result in only a penalty.

krispyredv

Juniors
Well I'm going to say it... a certain send off and it could have well changed the game... 30 mins to go and Dragons down to 12 with only a 2 try lead.

Overall Dragons played better and deserved to win... but the rub of the green always seems to be going against us. I have never seen such a bad tackle result in only a penalty.

Plenty of worse tackles ive seen for only a penalty, its high and hell miss next week but no way its a send off

your captain didn't get sent off last week for his tackle on Reynolds so what's good for the goose is good for the gander, didn't warrant a send off even if it was a dogs player that deliverd the hit!

Crossbow

Juniors
We'll ain't karma a bitch.Nothing got thrown at the refs either cause it was a dragons home game.thanks for all the 4 pointers and good luck against manly next week.

Crossbow

Juniors
Just saw that Des wants a 18th man for foul play.do ya reckon he came up with this when Isaac Luke got knocked out last week.Or when Tim Browne got knocked out this week?????

lafai

Bench
Some calls didn't go our way but even if Friz got sent off our incompetent halves would of thrown (or ran) the game away. Plus no BMoz, Lafai, Klemmer, Graham and Kas was hard. Hope Browne's okay, time to destroy Womanly.

saint.nick

Coach
I just don't understand how that can be a send off. Really, come on. It wasn't reckless, it was careless.

MarkC

Juniors
Lets face it the Dragons were the better side on the day, we had enough ball at their end to win the game if we were good enough.
The Dragons played well and we were very ordinary.
Even though we are fielding a weakened side we should have done much better, so we need to focus on improving for the next game.
In the old days it would have been a send off, but sometimes there were sends off that were not warranted.
They play it very safe and don't send anyone these days.
If a tackle is placed on report it should be an automatic 10 in the bin for one of the players involved. I'm also in favor of an 18th man.
They may make those rule changes, but they were not in place yesterday.
I'm not even sure a send off would have changed the result of this game, I think it is unlikely.
However, if a dogs player is sent for a relatively minor issue this week I reserve the right to whinge.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Lets face it the Dragons were the better side on the day, we had enough ball at their end to win the game if we were good enough.
The Dragons played well and we were very ordinary.
Even though we are fielding a weakened side we should have done much better, so we need to focus on improving for the next game.
In the old days it would have been a send off, but sometimes there were sends off that were not warranted.
They play it very safe and don't send anyone these days.
If a tackle is placed on report it should be an automatic 10 in the bin for one of the players involved. I'm also in favor of an 18th man.
They may make those rule changes, but they were not in place yesterday.
I'm not even sure a send off would have changed the result of this game, I think it is unlikely.
However, if a dogs player is sent for a relatively minor issue this week I reserve the right to whinge.

It's not about the outcome of the game, it's about justice. Look, the way I see it is we are down 18-6, however we just scored and had the momentum. A player is taken out.

If the Dragons were down to 12 men for the rest of the game, they would've tired a little and that could've sparked a comeback. Having only a penalty took the wind out of our sails.

I'm not saying the Dragons didn't deserve to win, they played better and won, however, denying us at least that chance is what's ugly.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I just don't understand how that can be a send off. Really, come on. It wasn't reckless, it was careless.

We've seen players sent off for much worse than that. The least it warranted was 10 in the bin. If it was not a send-off offence, then he shouldn't be suspended for it. I understand you're only standing up for your team, but you need to see the show on the other foot.

dogz08

First Grade
not sure we could score 3 tries even against 12 men the way the halves played yesterday

Latest posts