What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 (2005) Bluebags Vs Raiders

thickos

First Grade
greeneyed said:
We wish ed luck too, even though we want him to return and be "part of the Raiders' team".......

Wholeheartedly agree on this one - good luck Ed, but one day read your sig and remember where your loyalties lie ;-)

Dragon_psa

First Grade
And the Bluebags are happy with Ed too :) Good luck to the Raiders - this will indeed be a tight one.

Dread

Juniors
CANBERRA

Raiders_69: The Lone Cowboys – Score 82

Greeneyed: Raiders' mid term report card: pass or fail? – 83

Raider_Azz: South Sydney - (Pride) Joke of the League – 84

Thickos: The Muss – 91

skeepe: Out in the Cold – 84

Total: 424

NEWTOWN

Willow: GO WES YOUNG MAN – 86

Hoggy: On the wireless… - 87

edabomb: Rugby League Dynasty – 84

Dragon_PSA: Closest competition ever? – 77

Moffo: Remembering the milestones…. – 85

Total: 419

Comments: Sorry, no individual comments - I'm in the middle of uni exams, so I figured you'd all rather get the final score rather than wait it out for a full scorecard. It was a good game, Thickos' inspiration piece ended up being the decider though. Well deserved Man of the Match.

Raider_69

Post Whore
cheers dread for the quick marking
good luck with the exams mate

Well done bags, good effort, thickos saved our bacon again
a dusty one for all the raiders bar thickos, happy to sneak a win so, yay for us, still undefeated :D
We'll head back and watch the tape and be confident of being back to our best next
see yas in the finals bags

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Cheers ref Dread. Good luck with the Uni exams.
Well played Raiders, the juggernaut continues and a well deserved victory - here's hoping we get a chance to meet again in the semis.
Well played Bags. I know how hard you worked on your posts this round. A great team effort and something to be proud of.

thickos

First Grade
Dread, thank you for the marking and the kind words, I appreciate the whole uni exam period so good luck with that. :)

To the Bags, well played, I thought it was an incredibly even game and the scores reflected that. To be honest I can't believe how well the Raiders are doing in this Forum 7's competition this season, and to knock off the reigning premiers is a massive achievement for us.

A game played in good spirits and I'm sure both combatants will square off again at the end of the season.

Thanks again!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Absolutely! lol

Bluebags Most Valuable Player is Hoggy with 87 points. Congrtaulations. :)

Latest posts