What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 (2005) Panthers Vs Souths

Pistol

Coach
Great going Mick. I knew it was always going to be a tough one against your side. 5 v 5. Going down to the wire.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Penrith 587
Souths 500

MOTM furrycat and big mick with scores of perfect plus 3

G

gorilla

PANTHERS

LeagueNut

Good simple read – well written

Azkatro

Plainly written post with a clearly taken position

Furrycat

Pointed and fair emotive comments on a problem in the game – not sure about the ref slander…[ ; ) ]

Moonfire

An interestingly perverse view point but not well developed and with typo’s , etc.

Big Mick

Spasmodically rhythmic, some extraneous rhyming, but mainly the equivalent of tasty Christmas stocking filler

SOUTHS

Terracesider

Conjecture reigns in the absence of fact

Clevo

Funny, but a bit inbred. A mockumentary ? Next you’ll try a faux-history !

Robster

What a memory ! An intriguing record of debut

Pistol

A colourful read. Plenty of ‘yawnion’ have not made it, and look at the back 5 of the Wallabies v. Italia (Nice guernseys).

Seano

Somewhere within is the scent of mothballs and the sight of grandma’s (wrought iron) lacework. Mostly memories for young ‘uns

RESULT: PANTHERS (427) def. SOUTHS (425)
Very close match with steady posts and clear simple enjoyable concepts and writing.
MOM: Furrycat (89)

Big Mick

Referee
very disappointed in my score. But thats them apples, I thought it was in the rhythm of The Man from Snowy River, but doesn't matter.

Good game Souths, Good game Panthers and congrats to Furry for his great article and the great articles from souths as well.

Kudo's to Gorilla for the fast marking.

We're back in the winners circle boys. Lets stay there.

Seano

Juniors
Congrats to the Panthers boys and hard luck to the Souths kiddies. We have to learn to win these tight games

Big Mick

Referee
it was a great game boys.... Souths are a very good team and one of the teams i greatly respect due to their leaders and their professionalism.