What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Saturday 21st April v Raiders @ Central coast stadium

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Is this an easy win? Raiders are a struggling side.

Will @Travitohs prediction come true?

A win here we’ll and truly keeps us in touch with the top 8

Travitoh

First Grade
Our worst enemy next week will be a let down effect after such a big win emotionally. Hopefully Sam returning will offset that. Otherwise, I believe Souths will walk it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Cookie didn't even miss a tackle stick that up ya!!!!!

My man Coooookkkkkkieeeeeeeeeeeeee yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

He f**ked them up!!!!! FACT

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our worst enemy next week will be a let down effect after such a big win emotionally. Hopefully Sam returning will offset that. Otherwise, I believe Souths will walk it.
Couldn't give a shit about next week!!!!!

I'm enjoying this and I'm gonna soak it all up!!!!

Best night since our 2014 triumph!!!!!!!!

f**k next week babbbbyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

I'm living in the present!!!!!!

ThingFish

Juniors
Is this an easy win? Raiders are a struggling side.

Will @Travitohs prediction come true?

A win here we’ll and truly keeps us in touch with the top 8
I don’t think there’s any easy wins anymore. We just need to keep improving. Just watched the game after being out tonight. Although I was over the moon with app updates and final score, watching the game we really should of won that by 30 odd.

If we do get in front we really need to put the foot on the throat and put a score on the board.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don’t think there’s any easy wins anymore. We just need to keep improving. Just watched the game after being out tonight. Although I was over the moon with app updates and final score, watching the game we really should of won that by 30 odd.

If we do get in front we really need to put the foot on the throat and put a score on the board.
Yep and Canberra have a strong backline!

They'll bomb Jennings all day and he has a deficiency under the high ball!

They'll try slow the ruck so much to limit Cookie too!

We can't just relax as Sam is back. It won't just happen!

I'm a bit concerned coming off this high as to how we react!

How will we cope with being favs??

Canberra will beat Parra too and that'll be 2 wins in a row and they'll be looking to go 3-4 and Ricky will have them up for it!

They've got big boppers too so we have to stop the offloads!

Our completion rate was not the best first off tonight but we killed it second half!

Completions will be key once more!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Can't see Murray being back. I wouldn't risk him. Give him another fortnight to get that hammy right! I think it's just strained but not too bad!

1. AJ
2. Kennar
3. GI
4. Gagai
5. Jennings
6. Cody
7. AR
8. Tom
9. Cook
10. George/Nicholls
11. Sutton
12. Angus
13. Sam

14. Douiehi
15. Nicholls/George
16. Clark
17. Tatola

18. Farah
19. Hunt
20. Graham
21. Turner

@callmack1

@Souths Till I Die

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Man Clark has been electric the past 2 weeks. Really looks like a refreshed player.

I hate this game. No matter what form we're in we've always struggled. I think this game will be very close which sucks. I just hope we don't come out with the attitude of trying to put 50 on them because it never works. We need to relax a little bit. The roosters were absolutely shocking last night.

callmack1

Staff member
Man Clark has been electric the past 2 weeks. Really looks like a refreshed player.

I hate this game. No matter what form we're in we've always struggled. I think this game will be very close which sucks. I just hope we don't come out with the attitude of trying to put 50 on them because it never works. We need to relax a little bit. The roosters were absolutely shocking last night.
Yea I agree and I reckon he keeps a bench spot even with Sam and Murray back, I've loved his work the last few games and it's clear he wants to finish his career at Souths with a bang.

The Raiders seem to be our bogey team and they always seem to play well against us regardless of form. I reckon it'll be close too and we can't get too ahead of ourselves as like you say, the Roosters were pretty bad last night and we should have bet them by more. There are still a lot of improvements to be made.

In saying that, I'm really looking forward to this game and it'll be great to have Sam, possibly, hopefully Murray back too.

ThingFish

Juniors
Yea I agree and I reckon he keeps a bench spot even with Sam and Murray back, I've loved his work the last few games and it's clear he wants to finish his career at Souths with a bang.

The Raiders seem to be our bogey team and they always seem to play well against us regardless of form. I reckon it'll be close too and we can't get too ahead of ourselves as like you say, the Roosters were pretty bad last night and we should have bet them by more. There are still a lot of improvements to be made.

In saying that, I'm really looking forward to this game and it'll be great to have Sam, possibly, hopefully Murray back too.

Agree. Cllarkie has earned a bench spot. I’d give him Doueihi’s spot. He is literally playing for his career atm, playing to impress any club that needs a depth workhorse forward. If he keeps it up he’s even earned a rethink of the original decision to let him go.

Rabbits20

Immortal

Can't really drop Nicholls or Tatola either!

I think Canberra will be hurting after losing to parra ( Yes parra will get there first win) this week and come out firing but we will be up for the challenge with Sam and maybe cam back. i think we will get the points but it will be close.

ThingFish

Juniors
I think Souths giving the go ahead for the Burgi to join the England team if selected has given George motivation to play his way back into the team. I think the twins will continue their monstering ways against the Raiders.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
God I hate playing this mob the green slime ends up all over us more times than not,but I'm predicting a victory for us.
For mine we target Sezer and Austin when in possession,run George and Tom at them all day with Sam and Crichton running the edges.
I've noticed that the Raiders outside backs tend to drift in when defending to give this pair a helping hand,with quick ball we can get on the outside of this mob and our outside backs more than often will have an overlap.
The raiders generally tire near the end of a match and tire even faster when trying to cover for this pair,so that's itsa's tip for the day,send the big fellas their way!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Fitness if nothing else will get Souths over the line. No worries.
Canberra are starting to warm up and they are dangerous!

Havili playing very well and they've a killer backline and strong forwards!

I'm very concerned about this match and they are a bogey team for us!

Will be close I feel!

If we are gonna make the 8 we need to beat teams like this though otherwise it'll hurt big time in the long run!

Latest posts