What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Saturday 21st April v Raiders @ Central coast stadium

Curns13

Juniors
I love Sam. He’s my favourite current Rabbitoh. But f**k he does some stupid shit. Youre up 24, dont go in with heavy high tackles!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oopssss then again he will be on the sideline for another month!!!

Was on the chin....

f**k @callmack1 how silly was that bro! Will be out a month!

Rabbits20

Immortal
@callmack1 see the standing ovation for Sammy though!!!

Oh look matey it's Clarky!!!!!!!!! He's been great since he come in!!!!!!

In fact I demand it @Souths Till I Die re-sign Clarky!!!!

Clarrrrkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

In fact what was that you said about us being pedestrians Souths til I die???

We are going above Rorters on ladderrrr ....

15,134 diehards there!!!!!! Geez Callmack the members are absolutely going banana's bro!!!

Murray back next week! We have to make do without Sam for a month!!!

That'll be a grade 2 maybe grade 3.

Probably 5 weeks out actually brothers!

Curns13

Juniors
@callmack1 see the standing ovation for Sammy though!!!

Oh look matey it's Clarky!!!!!!!!! He's been great since he come in!!!!!!

In fact I demand it @Souths Till I Die re-sign Clarky!!!!

Clarrrrkkkkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

In fact what was that you said about us being pedestrians Souths til I die???

We are going above Rorters on ladderrrr ....

15,134 diehards there!!!!!! Geez Callmack the members are absolutely going banana's bro!!!

Murray back next week! We have to make do without Sam for a month!!!

That'll be a grade 2 maybe grade 3.

Probably 5 weeks out actually brothers!
Only thing that could save him is he was falling.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Lol just look at Richo there soaking it all up!

What a crowd today!!!!

I'll be there next Thursday......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Kind of funny how Whitehead wasn’t even put on report for his dogshot on Tom. I genuinely have no idea why he went in for it. Sezer ducked at the last second making that Sam hit look a lot worse than it was. Will be pretty frustrated if Sam gets another rest because of that. George’s high shot was just an error off fatigue. Hopefully the MRC doesn’t burn us too hard.

Travitoh

First Grade
George will get off i feel but Sam came out with an intent to hit and a swinging arm and made contact with the head.
A real buzz kill from what was a fantastic performance from Souths.

Curns13

Juniors
You said similar last week vs Easts.

But here we sit at 4-3 coming against a Brisbane side with their own issues.

Do you ever tire from being wrong? ;)
No McCullogh. As a Brissie Rabbitoh i’ve got 2 Broncos mates coming over. Me and my 5 year old vs the Donkeys!!! Come on boys!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Kind of funny how Whitehead wasn’t even put on report for his dogshot on Tom. I genuinely have no idea why he went in for it. Sezer ducked at the last second making that Sam hit look a lot worse than it was. Will be pretty frustrated if Sam gets another rest because of that. George’s high shot was just an error off fatigue. Hopefully the MRC doesn’t burn us too hard.
Sam may get a grade 3.

I'm hoping for grade 2 which would just be about 3 weeks!

If worst comes to worst Nicholls and Murray start with Turner coming in!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You said similar last week vs Easts.

But here we sit at 4-3 coming against a Brisbane side with their own issues.

Do you ever tire from being wrong? ;)
I don't like to get cocky mate!

I'm conservative lol!

Could still be 5-5 mate!

Hoping for 6-4 though!

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Told ya fellas during the week how to beat the green slime,run the big fellas at their halves and quick ball would get around them,they didn't see it coming.
Told ya fellas we owed them a toweling and that GI would announce I'm back,80 meters of pure heaven.
I'll tell ya fellas extend Nicholls and Tatola now and CLARKY should be given the keys to Redfern and another year pronto.
And I'll tell ya fellas it's going to be 7-3 mark my words and I'll tell ya something else fellas these guy's love each other and 22 is a very realistic possibility.
And one more thing fellas enjoy another week of bliss,it's great to be a RABBITOH

southsport

First Grade
I am glad we won but I am not impressed with that effort.

Angus drops 3 balls the first gave them a sniff and they got a try and Reyno kicks the ball dead twice giving them 7 tackles and they scored both times!

Sam and George both on report for incidents that occurred when we were leading comfortably........wtf were they thinking?

Curns13

Juniors
I am glad we won but I am not impressed with that effort.

Angus drops 3 balls the first gave them a sniff and they got a try and Reyno kicks the ball dead twice giving them 7 tackles and they scored both times!

Sam and George both on report for incidents that occurred when we were leading comfortably........wtf were they thinking?
Gotta be smarter than that.