What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Bulldogs

alien

Referee
Alien's 17 Vs Bulldogs:

Fullback - Alex Johnston
Right wing - Robert Jennings
Right centre - Tyrell Fuimaono
Left centre - Braidon Burns
Left wing - Bryson Goodwin
Five eighth - Cody Walker
Halfback - Adam Reynolds
Prop - Tom Burgess
Hooker - Damien Cook
Prop - Sam Burgess
Left Second Rower - John Sutton
Right Second Rower - Angus Crichton
Lock – Kyle Turner

Interchange:
Jason Clark, Robbie Rochow, George Burgess, Zane Musgrove

CAFPOW

Juniors
Yeah bad defense. He is only young though, so he'll improve, but I think he should improve in the NSW Cup for now.

Yup. But, like R20 said Madge will stick Talakai. Madge will say, Talakai is "Learnding" and his defence will improve.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Yeah I can't see Talakai coming out, especially now he's gradually improving. Not up to standard yet but doing better than the first few rounds.

I can't see the lineup changing from Friday.

Dogmatix

Juniors
I don't understand why people are so negative about Talakai

He is currently the most effective runner of the ball in the Souths' backline. Makes plenty of metres after contact which is important as line breaks are rare

southsport

First Grade

:rolleyes: Then you don't know anything about rugby league.

No one is questions his ability with the ball, it's his defence that worries people, you need to watch more closely.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
:rolleyes: Then you don't know anything about rugby league.

No one is questions his ability with the ball, it's his defence that worries people, you need to watch more closely.
Against the panthers Talakai made some improved defensive reads. He will improve . I'm curious about fuimano's defence? What I've read from bears games it seems good. He may well be pushing hard for the spot.

southsport

First Grade
Against the panthers Talakai made some improved defensive reads. He will improve . I'm curious about fuimano's defence? What I've read from bears games it seems good. He may well be pushing hard for the spot.

I'd like to see what Fui has to offer too, but it's only one more round until Hunt returns from suspension so I think Madge will stick with Talakai and Jennings.

Pablooo

Juniors
There won't be any changes to last week's team which is a positive. However, klemmer is out for the Dogs which is a huge positive for Souths.

alien

Referee

He is too slow to be a centre, and he makes a lot of mistakes in defense. He'll probably improve though but is only NSW Cup level at the moment.