What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 7 Vs Bulldogs

Travitoh

First Grade
We are not fans we are diehard members!!!!!!!

There are too many on here that say it's just a game. That's not true passion for your club!!!!!!!!!

Some people have more going on their lives than to hang every personal success on the results of others.

The whole "I'm not a fan, I'm a member" is the biggest load of self-righteous wank that i have ever read from anyone.

We all want the club to succeed and we all have different opinions on how to make it happen but as much as you and a couple of others cry victim, it is you who is first to fire off shots claiming that we are "don't knowers" and "un-South Sydney".
Majority of the people on here wish to talk footy and have a good debate of views without having some spoilt twat attack everything that they disagree with.
Welcome to the ignore list.

Rsag85

Bench
Sorry I'm not a fan.

I'm a diehard member.

If players don't play well like Jennings and Talakai I'm not going to say oh they will get better and hope. That's not who I am.

I will say just what alien says is that they aren't up to first grade standard.

If I call them duds then that's up to me!!!!!!!

I will say though all these pictures have to stop!!!!!!

I am honest in my analysis!!!!!!

I understand some fans want to coast along with mediocrity. That's what I understand well is that they don't want success. But I hope and want for better recruitment choices.

Addo Carr and a good forward would be a step in the right direction.

Your a fan with a membership

Rabbits20

Immortal
Some people have more going on their lives than to hang every personal success on the results of others.

The whole "I'm not a fan, I'm a member" is the biggest load of self-righteous wank that i have ever read from anyone.

We all want the club to succeed and we all have different opinions on how to make it happen but as much as you and a couple of others cry victim, it is you who is first to fire off shots claiming that we are "don't knowers" and "un-South Sydney".
Majority of the people on here wish to talk footy and have a good debate of views without having some spoilt twat attack everything that they disagree with.
Welcome to the ignore list.
I'm glad you've got me on ignore.

I believe the fan v member thing is important. Why don't you tell Richo and Rusty that's it's a wankfest discussing it. They will tell you how crucial it is to be a member of our club!!!!!! Souths are very close to my heart!!!!!

Imo it seems some on here don't want tthe succeed as they wanted to persist with McInnes, Tyrrell, Turner, Clark etc......... sticking with these types of players won't bring success. With the cap going up we need to make a couple of good smart signings.

I'm not the only one who thinks that of fellow Souths members. It seems some are happy to coast along as we are.

I'm here to talk footy too!!!!!!!!!!

I won't sugar coat things either. If w heave players that are at NSW cup standard I won't sugar coat it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Your a fan with a membership
I strongly believe in any sport that a fan is a fan who doesn't commit to the club.

I'm a fan of Sydney FC for example but I won't commit.

Being a member means you're more than a fan imo.

Going out to lots of games too is taking that next step.

Why don't you talk to Richo about this kind of thing?????

Rabbits20

Immortal
Also Rsag you have told me a few times it's just a game.

Well to me and other diehard members I know it's more than a game to us.

You have to respect in general people have different passion levels!!!!!!!!!!

I have a mate who is a diehard Swans member and I won't commit like he has and I've said to him he's a diehard and loves the club more than I do.

Rsag85

Bench
Also Rsag you have told me a few times it's just a game.

Well to me and other diehard members I know it's more than a game to us.

You have to respect in general people have different passion levels!!!!!!!!!!

I have a mate who is a diehard Swans member and I won't commit like he has and I've said to him he's a diehard and loves the club more than I do.

It is just a game, players play the game to entertain you as a fan. Membership is showing support for the team you support. Your a member so am I, you call yourself a diehard fan, believe you so am I. I was cried for months when we got kicked out of the Comp. I cried tears of joy when we won the comp, I didn't watch any type of Rugby league for two years when we where out of the NRL. I have 20 plus jerseys hanging up in my walldrove. I wear something Rabbitohs everyday from a hat to a pair of socks, my make a wish was to meet my hero Mario Fenech who was captain at the time for the Rabbitohs. I'm a member yes but I'm a diehard fan. Just me you can be passionate but it is at the end of the day a game, two teams trying to get a result. There is more then life. Anyway I try to help you out seem your not going to take my advise fine with me. Everyone else I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday and that your family's stay safe over the long weekend.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
It is just a game, players play the game to entertain you as a fan. Membership is showing support for the team you support. Your a member so am I, you call yourself a diehard fan, believe you so am I. I was cried for months when we got kicked out of the Comp. I cried tears of joy when we won the comp, I didn't watch any type of Rugby league for two years when we where out of the NRL. I have 20 plus jerseys hanging up in my walldrove. I wear something Rabbitohs everyday from a hat to a pair of socks, my make a wish was to meet my hero Mario Fenech who was captain at the time for the Rabbitohs. I'm a member yes but I'm a diehard fan. Just me you can be passionate but it is at the end of the day a game, two teams trying to get a result. There is more then life. Anyway I try to help you out seem your not going to take my advise fine with me. Everyone else I hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday and that your family's stay safe over the long weekend.
Yep got to trip down Souths memory lane, brewed a lager, worshipped shub niggurath and laughed at the usual idiots on here, 8/10 would do again!

Rsag85

Bench
I'm not playing these silly games anymore Rsag.

Imo you tried to de-rail this thread and put it on me.

I stand by my views.

Not playing games mate.

I've said a number of times already I respect your views, even when I disagree with. My original comment was towards Shadow not you. You just had to get your 2 cents in, which is fine but don't say I'm putting it on you when my original comment wasn't even towards yourself.

Your having problems with another member attacking you which is uncalled for and no one should question your passion and I agree with you on that. But don't make me out to be the bad guy when I am not. That's just wrong.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Not playing games mate.

I've said a number of times already I respect your views, even when I disagree with. My original comment was towards Shadow not you. You just had to get your 2 cents in, which is fine but don't say I'm putting it on you when my original comment wasn't even towards yourself.
You've been messaging me all day!!!!!!

I have a right to agree with who I want as well.

Sometimes I'll agree with you and sometimes I won't.

The reason I threw my 2cents worth in was as you turned a blind eye to what Windsor Rabbit was saying. He called me a Roosters supporter and Shadow too. If you are claiming what Shadow said was trolling well then what W Rabbit did was unacceptable.

Do Ai need to show you the evidence???

Rabbits20

Immortal
Read my post above
I did and I didn't say you're the bad guy.

I backed up Shadow as he was also getting abused by Windsor Rabbit.

You sitting on the fence re Windsor Rabbit isn't fair imo.

If I say unacceptable behaviour on here I will stand up for that person even if I don't always see eye to eye with them.

I never turn a blind eye to it.

Rsag85

Bench
Not playing games mate.

Your having problems with another member attacking you which is uncalled for and no one should question your passion and I agree with you on that. But don't make me out to be the bad guy when I am not. That's just wrong.
I did and I didn't say you're the bad guy.

I backed up Shadow as he was also getting abused by Windsor Rabbit.

You sitting on the fence re Windsor Rabbit isn't fair imo.

If I say unacceptable behaviour on here I will stand up for that person even if I don't always see eye to eye with them.

I never turn a blind eye to it.

Read it again.

Not playing games mate.